5 easy home remedies to get rid of blackheads
Are those blackheads annoying you? They are indeed irritating as literally everyone can see them. Blackheads are very common especially among adolescents. They commonly occur on the face, particularly the nose. Blackheads mostly occur if one has a very oily skin. If not taken care, black heads can grow into pimples.
No matter how many costly products one uses to banish them, they return. But, don’t worry, natural home remedies may help you get rid of blackheads without damaging your skin.
Here are five natural ways to drive out blackheads:
1. Almond and besan scrub: Crush some almonds and mix besan into it and make a paste. Apply this paste daily and notice the change. This treatment works best for the nose.
2. Baking soda paste: Make a paste by mixing one teaspoon of baking soda with a little amount of purified water. Apply this paste for around 25 minutes and then wash it off with luke warm water.
3. Lemon juice: Take some lemon juice and add a little amount of sugar into it to make a paste. Gently rub this paste on the affected area and notice the glow on your skin.
4. Rose water pack: Rose water is really good for the skin as it removes skin clogs, blackheads and reduces stickiness from the face. One can also mix few drops of lemon into it and rinse your face daily with it.
5. Honey pack: Honey is good home remedy for both oily skin and blackheads. It doesn’t just hydrate the skin, but also tightens the skin pores thereby acting as an effective mask against blackheads.