5 easy tips to cure cracked heels
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
New Delhi: Cracked heels is a problem which almost everyone encounters. It is very important to take care of your toes to avoid cracked heels as this problem aggravates in winters.
Read on to know the best natural remedies to cure those cracked heels.
Home remedies to treat cracked heels:
- For treating cracked heels, apply a mixture of candle wax and mustard oil and leave it on overnight to see the difference.
- Cracked heel is a common problem but trust me, sesame oil works wonders. Apply it on your cracked heels before going to bed and you will fall in love with your feet the very next day.
- Apply pulp of ripe banana on the affected area. It helps a lot in fast healing.
- Make a mixture of glycerin and rosewater and apply it to your feet for say 15 days and you will be amazed to see the results.
- Make a mixture of turmeric, tulsi and camphor in equal parts and add a little aloe vera gel into it. Now, apply the paste on the heels and see the results.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- OROP stalemate to end soon, Govt's draft agreement ready, claim sources
- Roger Federer cleans court by removing bottles, towels left by other players