5 easy tips to cure cracked heels
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
New Delhi: Cracked heels is a problem which almost everyone encounters. It is very important to take care of your toes to avoid cracked heels as this problem aggravates in winters.
Read on to know the best natural remedies to cure those cracked heels.
Home remedies to treat cracked heels:
- For treating cracked heels, apply a mixture of candle wax and mustard oil and leave it on overnight to see the difference.
- Cracked heel is a common problem but trust me, sesame oil works wonders. Apply it on your cracked heels before going to bed and you will fall in love with your feet the very next day.
- Apply pulp of ripe banana on the affected area. It helps a lot in fast healing.
- Make a mixture of glycerin and rosewater and apply it to your feet for say 15 days and you will be amazed to see the results.
- Make a mixture of turmeric, tulsi and camphor in equal parts and add a little aloe vera gel into it. Now, apply the paste on the heels and see the results.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal