5 easy tips to cure cracked heels
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
New Delhi: Cracked heels is a problem which almost everyone encounters. It is very important to take care of your toes to avoid cracked heels as this problem aggravates in winters.
Read on to know the best natural remedies to cure those cracked heels.
Home remedies to treat cracked heels:
- For treating cracked heels, apply a mixture of candle wax and mustard oil and leave it on overnight to see the difference.
- Cracked heel is a common problem but trust me, sesame oil works wonders. Apply it on your cracked heels before going to bed and you will fall in love with your feet the very next day.
- Apply pulp of ripe banana on the affected area. It helps a lot in fast healing.
- Make a mixture of glycerin and rosewater and apply it to your feet for say 15 days and you will be amazed to see the results.
- Make a mixture of turmeric, tulsi and camphor in equal parts and add a little aloe vera gel into it. Now, apply the paste on the heels and see the results.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM