5 easy tips to reduce hairfall problem
Do you often face one of those mornings where your bathe drain is blocked because of all the hair you’re shedding? It is true that losing hair is really heart breaking and the sight of seeing yourself going bald during your heydays is really a nightmare.
Hair fall is a common problem that people face these days. Now, hair loss can be due to various reasons as in this hectic life we hardly get any time to maintain a beauty regime. Further, our unhealthy lifestyle and bad food habits add to the problem.
Don’t worry much for we bring to you some easy ways and measures that you can implement daily and weekly to reduce hair fall.
Say no to junk food: Your first step towards healthy hair is to switch to a healthy diet and exercise regime. Include protein rich food like wheat, oats, barley, maize and brown rice in your palette. Kidney beans, black beans, chickpeas and green peas are another great source of protein. Also, drink a lot of water as it not just keeps your skin healthy but also makes hair roots strong. Another important tip is not to indulge in crash dieting or starving yourself to reduce weight as it has a very harmful effect on your hair.
Get a hair massage: A good hot oil massage is the best treat that you can give to your hair. Rub hot oil into your scalp for at least one or two hours to restore the moisture of your tresses as this will replenish the hair roots and provide them intense nourishment. You can use massage your scalp with coconut, almond, neem, amla or olive oil.
Beat stress: Yes, you heard it right. Stress is a major factor that leads to hair fall. So, try to control it with meditation, yoga and breathing exercises.
General hair care: Avoid taking hot water baths as hot water opens the pores, making your hair follicles brittle leading to hair fall. Another thing to be kept in mind is to use a thick hair brush and not to comb your hair roughly if you are facing hair fall. It is also suggested that if you have long hair, then avoid tying your tresses in a bun all the time as this can also lead to hair fall as well. And finally, if you really love your hair then please avoid indulging in a lot of hair styling as it damages your tresses.
Choose a healthy lifestyle: A healthy lifestyle is the key to keep you fit overall. So, please get ample amount of sleep as insufficient sleep may aggravate the problem. Also, say no to smoking and alcohol as they aggravate the problem of hair loss.
Compilation by: Shruti Saxena
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita's wedding reception in Mandi
- 2G scam: Ex-TRAI chief alleges Manmohan Singh had warned him to cooperate
- Pranab Mukherjee defends Bofors scam, says it was just a media trial
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- I eat beef, can somebody stop me?: Kiren Rijiju hits back at Naqvi
- Zee Media Exclusive: Vidya Balan chats about 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani'
- Delhi: Visually impaired boy scores 91.4% in CBSE 12th Board exams
- MP: 14-year-old boy works as bonded labour since 2009
- Smriti Irani visits Amethi, promises to pay insurance money to 25,000 women
- UP: Man chops off wife's nose, hair for dowry
- Zee Media Exclusive: The plight of yoga expert Tejaswi Sharma
- Woman denied flat in Mumbai for being a Muslim
- 4 Indians in Forbes' 100 most powerful women list
- BBV: What challenges lie ahead of Modi govt?
- DNA analysis of rising water crisis in India!
- Arpita-Aayush wedding reception: Salman Khan spreads love in Mandi, says `hum aapke hain`
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) postponed?
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 to be announced today
- Check mahresult.nic.in for MSBSHSE Maharashtra Class 12 HSC Result 2015
- MSBSHSE Class 12th HSC results 2015 to be declared at 1pm tomorrow
- Maharashtra MSBSHSE HSC Result 2015 on mahresult.nic.in
- Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at one year of Modi govt, wishes 'happy birthday' to 'suit-boot ki sarkar'
- I was misquoted, says Kiren Rijiju on 'beef' remark
- mahresult.nic.in updated with MSBSHSE Maharashtra HSC Class XII Result 2015
- First look: Salman Khan steals thunder in `Bajrangi Bhaijaan`
- CBSE 10th result to be declared tomorrow
- Check mahresult.nic.in for Maharashtra HSC Result 2015 to be announced at 1 pm on May 27
- Manmohan Singh defends himself on 2G charge, slams Modi govt for 'carbon copy' schemes
- Sonia Gandhi 'unconstitutional authority' during UPA: PM Narendra Modi
- Reservation stir: Five percent job quota to Gujjars unlikely, hints Rajasthan govt