5 easy tips to reduce hairfall problem
Do you often face one of those mornings where your bathe drain is blocked because of all the hair you’re shedding? It is true that losing hair is really heart breaking and the sight of seeing yourself going bald during your heydays is really a nightmare.
Hair fall is a common problem that people face these days. Now, hair loss can be due to various reasons as in this hectic life we hardly get any time to maintain a beauty regime. Further, our unhealthy lifestyle and bad food habits add to the problem.
Don’t worry much for we bring to you some easy ways and measures that you can implement daily and weekly to reduce hair fall.
Say no to junk food: Your first step towards healthy hair is to switch to a healthy diet and exercise regime. Include protein rich food like wheat, oats, barley, maize and brown rice in your palette. Kidney beans, black beans, chickpeas and green peas are another great source of protein. Also, drink a lot of water as it not just keeps your skin healthy but also makes hair roots strong. Another important tip is not to indulge in crash dieting or starving yourself to reduce weight as it has a very harmful effect on your hair.
Get a hair massage: A good hot oil massage is the best treat that you can give to your hair. Rub hot oil into your scalp for at least one or two hours to restore the moisture of your tresses as this will replenish the hair roots and provide them intense nourishment. You can use massage your scalp with coconut, almond, neem, amla or olive oil.
Beat stress: Yes, you heard it right. Stress is a major factor that leads to hair fall. So, try to control it with meditation, yoga and breathing exercises.
General hair care: Avoid taking hot water baths as hot water opens the pores, making your hair follicles brittle leading to hair fall. Another thing to be kept in mind is to use a thick hair brush and not to comb your hair roughly if you are facing hair fall. It is also suggested that if you have long hair, then avoid tying your tresses in a bun all the time as this can also lead to hair fall as well. And finally, if you really love your hair then please avoid indulging in a lot of hair styling as it damages your tresses.
Choose a healthy lifestyle: A healthy lifestyle is the key to keep you fit overall. So, please get ample amount of sleep as insufficient sleep may aggravate the problem. Also, say no to smoking and alcohol as they aggravate the problem of hair loss.
Compilation by: Shruti Saxena
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Heat ave continues in India, death toll climbs to over 1,400
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan slapped with Rs 1 crore notice
- Kenyan lawyer offers to marry Barack Obama's daughter Malia
- 4 Indians in Forbes' 100 most powerful women list
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads
- Maggi likely to face ban in India!
- Salman Khan accident files burnt in Mantralaya fire
- AIB: The 'Third Gender's right to dignity'
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads- Part II
- TERI panel finds RK Pachauri guilty in sexual harassment case
- Rajasthan: High Court raps Chief Secy, DGP for failing to end Gujjar agitation
- Erstwhile Mysuru kingdom gets new king
- Priyanka, Ranveer talk about their film 'Dil Dhadakne Do'
- Former Bihar CM Jitan Ram Manjhi meets PM Modi
- Meet 92-year-old Phyllis Sues who dances toTango
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Sonia Gandhi 'unconstitutional authority' during UPA: PM Narendra Modi
- Hours after attacking NDA govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Narendra Modi
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Pakistan break Team India's long-standing ODI record at home soil
- Gujjar agitation: Centre sending additional forces to vacate rail tracks, say sources
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Log on to cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in at 2 pm for Class 10th Result 2015
- Former Bihar CM Jitan Ram Manjhi meets PM Modi, triggers tie-up speculation
- Gujarat Board Results 2015: Gujarat Board HSC class 12th science results to be declared today at 9 AM on gseb.org
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29
- CBSE (cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in) Class 10th (X Board) Result 2015 declared
- Watch: Dance guru Prabhudheva's mind-blowing act in 'Happy Hour' from 'ABCD2'!