6 tips for happiness revealed
Washington: A credit card consultant has come up with six tips on how a person can be happy in their life.
To come up with the tips, Peter Jones used his problem solving skills, which he developed to make rich men richer, the Huffington Post reported.
Firstly, a person should learn to manage his/her time more wisely.
Secondly, people should make a list that is similar to a bucket list but about the things that people would like to do right now and should start making them happen.
Thirdly, start collecting things including theatre tickets, raffle tickets, train tickets, plane tickets, postcards, greeting cards, thank you cards, business cards, labels, badges and pin them to a board. However, not all mementoes
Fourthly, a person should decide what is important in life.
Fifthly, people should use their power of focus to concentrate on what`s important.
Sixthly, a person should remind themselves as to what are the important things in their life. On a small piece of card, which is just big enough to fit that space, they should write down what you really want in life and place it in your wallet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'