7 best tips to cure dark circles, puffy eyes
Can’t I have beautiful eyes like her? Do thoughts like these make you jealous? Everyone wants to grab attention and look their best and refreshing, be it any season. But, thanks to our stressful lives, faulty eating habits, pollution and most of all our lethargy, we neglect to take care of ourselves.
Dark circles are not just a problem for working women, but also for housewives. Tired and sore eyes are the first signs of stress.
If beautiful eyes top your wish list, we bring before you the best home remedies that will work wonders for those dark circles under your eyes while being cost effective too.
Cucumber juice: Cucumber is a very good astringent and skin toner. Apply cucumber juice for say 10-15 minutes and then wash off your eyes with plain water. This will help in reducing the stress of your eyes.
Tomato paste: Tomato is one kitchen ingredient that is easily available and is one of the most effective remedies for dark circles. Make a paste of some fresh tomatoes, a little lemon juice, a pinch of gram flour and turmeric powder. Now apply this paste around your eyes and leave it for 10-15 minutes. Following this procedure daily will eventually make your dark circles vanish.
Almond oil: Almond oil has been a time-tested remedy for dark circles. Apply a paste of almonds mixed with milk on the dark area around your eyes before going to bed and wash it off with cold water the next morning. This will lighten up your skin.
Cooled tea bags: Try applying cold tea bags on your dark circles as they revitalize the area under your eyes and also help in reducing puffiness of the eyes.
Mint leaves: Applying crushed mint leaves is another home remedy that works wonders. Try applying a paste of crushed mint leaves under your eyes and then leave it for 10-15 minutes. After this, gently wash it off. Your eyes will feel extremely relaxed.
Orange juice: Another easy remedy to get rid of dark circles is to apply a mixture of orange juice and glycerine on the affected area say thrice a week and notice the difference.
Take ample sleep: A good night`s sleep of at least eight hours is a must for everyone, especially for people having dark circles.
So, go on ladies make the most of these tips and say yes to beautiful eyes.
Compiled by: Shruti Saxena
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed