Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Yoga has been found to provide a wealth of benefits for both your mind and the body. Yoga, which has been around for more than 5000 years, is seeing an upsurge in popularity in the western world among medical professionals and celebrities alike due to its effectiveness.
Here are some amazing health benefits of daily yoga that you should know about:
- Studies have shown that yoga may help reduce stress and anxiety.
- Yoga breathing exercises can help relieve the symptoms of asthma - a chronic lung disease that inflames and narrows the airways.
- Yoga can help manage various chronic conditions such as heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, etc.
- Practicing yoga regularly can help you build up a stronger immune system.
- Yoga improves overall health as it removes toxins from your body.
- Yoga also relieves back pain by stimulating the mind and by strengthening and fine tuning the body.
- Yoga is a great activity if you want to lose weight.
- Regular yoga practice can cure several ailments, including insomnia or abnormal sleeping habits.