Diet plan for weight loss
Here are some easy tips on how to lose weight the healthy way:-
-Don`t change the diet and lifestyle suddenly. Just make it simple. Start by counting the calories. Identify the body`s need and select the right kind of balanced and complete diet.
-Watch your food intake- Try to avoid high calorie food and opt for the one that provides good nutrition with less fat.
--Don`t do away with sugar and fat totally as you need some in your diet.
-Be cautious of quick weight loss diet plans as this may have negative long- term effects.
-Munch more fruits and vegetables- This is the safest option as they are low in calorie and rich in fiber which will not put you at the risk of weight gain.
-Cut down sugar intake- Try to avoid processed foods as they contain oodles of sugar. These items include butter, ketchup, canned fruits, pastries, pies etc.
-Opt for fiber rich food- The fiber rich food keeps the sugar level in blood consistent. As in contrast, the food rich in sugar turn into blood sugar raising the insulin level in the body.
-Have control over yourself- Stop the food intake if your stomach is full as this can ward off unnecessary calories.
-Chew and eat the food bit by bit- Don`t overstuff yourselves with extra calories by eating extra servings. The brain signals the time to think and react if one is full.
-Prepare healthy diet-The fat contents in food sometimes depend on the way they are being cooked. Prepare them with less fat as much as possible.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'