Do you suffer from greying of hair? Pick kitchen ingredients to cure naturally!
New Delhi: Grey hair, generally associated with ageing, is now a common problem among youngsters. One can avoid the problem by going natural, says expert.
Actress Anna Friel, 36, mixes curry leaves with hot water and drinks it to maintain her natural brunette hair colour.
Capital-based hair transplant surgeon Sakshee Sareen suggests more natural ways to avoid premature greying of hair.
- Eat food with nutrients: Food items, such as green leafy vegetables, tomatoes, bananas and cauliflower are rich in vitamins, minerals and iron. Their consumption will help to fight grey hair.
- Amla: Mix amla with coconut oil and apply it on your scalp on a daily basis. This will also moisturise your hair.
- Black tea: Prepare a cup of black tea and add one tablespoon of salt to it. Massage your head with this lukewarm tea. Let it stay on your hair for at least half an hour then rinse it off.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row