Do you suffer from greying of hair? Pick kitchen ingredients to cure naturally!
New Delhi: Grey hair, generally associated with ageing, is now a common problem among youngsters. One can avoid the problem by going natural, says expert.
Actress Anna Friel, 36, mixes curry leaves with hot water and drinks it to maintain her natural brunette hair colour.
Capital-based hair transplant surgeon Sakshee Sareen suggests more natural ways to avoid premature greying of hair.
- Eat food with nutrients: Food items, such as green leafy vegetables, tomatoes, bananas and cauliflower are rich in vitamins, minerals and iron. Their consumption will help to fight grey hair.
- Amla: Mix amla with coconut oil and apply it on your scalp on a daily basis. This will also moisturise your hair.
- Black tea: Prepare a cup of black tea and add one tablespoon of salt to it. Massage your head with this lukewarm tea. Let it stay on your hair for at least half an hour then rinse it off.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Are educational institutions becoming a tool to showcase anti-national agendas?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Maharajganj
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- DNA: Post demonetisation, India records 7% GDP growth rate in Q3
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'
- Gurmehar-ABVP ruckus: Virender Sehwag represents BCCI not India, says Umar Khalid
- No AC, mattress for Sasikala in prison, confirms DIG; may not be shifted to Chennai jail