Fight ageing with these superb skin treatments
In today’s modern world, where pollution is invading into the deepest layers of our skin – the importance of facials is inevitable. Also, as it’s never late to start taking care of your skin, you may indulge into one by opting amongst various kinds of facials available today according to your skin’s need and type. Bharti Taneja, Expert Cosmetologist and Director of ALPS Beauty Clinics shares two anti-ageing skin treatments for you.
It is amongst the successful skin treatments to combat signs of skin ageing. As the three R’s imply – this facial rehydrates, regenerates and rejuvenates the skin. So, if you encounter sagging or loss of elasticity on your skin, due to age or any other factor, this treatment is sure to prove beneficial by treating such issues.
How it works?
The elements involved in this treatment boost the collagen production in the skin cells making you do away with early signs of ageing. This process involves exfoliating and enhancing the fabrication of new cells for faster renewal of your skin which shows off! The facial is done using micro-massager or uplifting machine which uplifts your face while making the saggy skin firm and elastic. In the end, a face mask called ‘young-skin’ mask is applied all over your face containing 95% of collagen. This works as a great skin-food and rehydrates your skin as well improving its firmness and flexibility.
The process of Photo Facial takes around 60 minutes and starts with thorough cleansing of the skin; like any other facial. This treatment is often done by a professional doctor who follows the process of Intensed Pulsed Light (IPL) and infuses light rays called 'xenon' deeper inside your skin. It enhances the production of collagen – a protein found underneath your skin and responsible for its flexibility. This procedure increases upto 50% production of collagen in your cells, while preventing maturing skin’s issues; such as, wrinkles and fine lines, saggy skin to occur on your face keeping it firmness enact. Also, this improves the cellular activity of the skin and decreases melanin formation for keeping brown spots etc, at bay. This also augments the action of nourishing elements inside the skin layers eventually, making it appear better in texture. Also, it is responsible for boosting the regeneration process of the cells. This treatment concludes along with applying a ‘young-skin’ mask again for a smoother, firmer skin.
How it works?
This facial lightens the occurrence of fine lines and wrinkles and makes your skin glow by removing spots of ageing on your face. Moreover, the treatment can also be used for making loose skin tighter, by implementing a latest technology using light. Besides slowing down signs of early ageing, this facial also removes pigmentation spots upto a great extent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- Five unmanned parachute-like objects spotted over Mumbai airport
- CBSE Board Class 12th Exam Results 2015 declared
- Delhi's 2015 CBSE Class 12 topper M Gayatri talks to Zee Media
- Jaipur girl Mini Rajpal wins Miss India Deaf 2015!
- Dawood's intercepted phone calls prove yet again he is in Pakistan
- Mumbai architecture creates double decker bus from scrap!
- No respite from heat for next three days: IMD
- One year of Modi govt: PM addresses mega rally in Mathura
- Watch: Mumbai cops find new secret agents in housewives!
- DNA: Sikh man in New Zealand removed his turban to help injured kid
- Police registers case after parachute-like objects were spotted over Mumbai airport
- One year of Modi govt: PM promises to fulfil aspirations
- Growing medical negligence in Delhi's AIIMS
- DNA: AIIMS doctor removes both kidneys of minor, claims she had only one
- Heatwave claims over 550 lives so far, Delhi saw hottest day
- Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 declared
- LIVE - Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced shortly
- Check cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 12 result 2015
- Check WBBSE (wbresults.nic.in) Class 12th Results: West Bengal Board (wbscvet.org) Higher Secondary Class XII Vocational Results to be declared today at 4 PM
- Two dead, over 100 injured as Muri Express derails in UP; Prabhu announces Rs 2 lakhs ex-gratia for kin of dead
- PM Narendra Modi's Mathura rally: As it happened
- CBSE Class 12 results out: Here's how you can check
- Public rally on 100 days of AAP govt: As it happened
- Arvind Kejriwal's Aam Aadmi Party changes its logo
- One year of NDA govt: PM Modi writes open letter to nation, promises to transform India
- Unidentified flying objects spotted over Mumbai airport not motorised: Home Department
- World optimistic about India: PM Narendra Modi on 1 year of NDA govt
- Militants kill five, target telecoms in Kashmir attacks
- Bharatiya Janata Party lacks majority for Ram Temple, Article 370: Amit Shah