Five easy ways to get rid of bad breath
Do people look away when you talk because of that foul smell coming from your mouth? Don’t get embarrassed anymore as we bring to you easy ways to get rid of that stinky breath.
- Make sure that you rinse your mouth after each meal. One can also try a simple rinse remedy which is to dissolve about a quarter teaspoon or less of salt in lukewarm water and gargle.
- Chewing aromatic herbs and brushing the teeth with twigs or using a mouth freshener can help a long way.
- Drink a lot of water timely, say about 7-8 glasses as a dry tongue can also be a cause of bad breath.
- Drink green tea as it is very helpful I killing the harmful bacteria in your mouth.
- Change your toothbrush timely say every month as bacteria build up on your brush and eventually lead to bad breath.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights?
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part II
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part III
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part IV
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?
- Endangered Asiatic wild dogs spotted in China reserve
- Porn-viewing encourages condom use: Study
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: Govt has taken effective action to bring out truth, says MoD
- Trupti Desai denied entry in Haji Ali Dargah, detained by police on her way to CM's residence
- Watch: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Punjabi swag in 'Tung Luk' from 'Sarbjit' will win your heart