Five things to consider before your Facial
In this detail-oriented world, where your personality and looks often becomes the deal-breakers, it is important to indulge in proper beauty care without fail. Therefore, a monthly ritual of Facial rather emerges as need than just an indulgence. But, what are the factors to keep in mind before opting for one? Permanent Makeup Expert and Executive Director of ALPS Beauty Clinics, Gunjan Gaur, reveals it all– just for you!
*It is advisable to choose a salon which has doctors or expert consultants available, for better guidance on your skin-related woes. Having a one-on-one session with an expert after a detailed overview of your skin, helps him to suggest you with the right kind of facials– meant for your skin!
* Facials done in hurry seldom emerge as good, and make you create a wrong notion about the concerned salon in your mind, which is not fair too. Therefore, to be on a safer side, it is advisable to visit the parlor with extra time in-hand to avoid messiness and blunders.
* Please keep in mind that your chosen salon observes cleanliness and neatness before and during the services. Scrutinise if they use fresh towels, head-bands, bed-sheets; as repeated usage of these items can lead to infections and can be otherwise dangerous too.
*You should also make sure if your salon keeps and uses quality cosmetic products which suits you and causes no harm. As, usage of cheap and low-cost products for your facial may hamper your skin by causing sensitivity issues – such as redness, rashes allergies and more…
*Last but not the least, it is important to see if your salon offers variety of facials for every budget. For example, if a parlor provides Gold Facial for Brides – an expensive one; there should be one at nominal prices too, for women who would not want to splurge so much on a gold facial, but still want to go for it.
So, just follow these simple rules to inspect some of the crucial aspects of a salon and be ready to pamper yourself – once again!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!