Five ways to get perfect manicure
Los Angeles: Manicure is not an easy task, especially when you choose to do it on your own. Try dry manicure, but with patience and be careful with cuticles.
Celebrity manicurist Carla Kay shares five tips for nailing the perfect manicure, reports eonline.com:
- Don't cut all of your cuticles: The cuticle protects your nails from infection. Trim the little pieces that are visibly hanging out. Then take a small amount of alcohol and swipe it on the nail bed so the natural oils from your nails are gone and you get a clean base.
- Try dry manicures: Lotion and oil on hands can interfere with smooth application and also expand nail bed. Besides, it takes time to dry out.
- Apply your base: Duri Rejuvacote is recommended for the base as the main ingredient is keratin. It helps with weak nails or cracks. This is your first coat which is going to penetrate through your nails to make them stronger. It will bond with the colour you apply.
- Be Patient: Let the base coat dry because if that canvas is dry, you are going to get a sleeker application with your colour. If you don't wait for the nails to dry fully, you run the risk of wrinkling the polish.
- Play with nail stickers: If you're not good at painting your nails, try Incoco polish strips. There are a plenty of gorgeous colors and designs to suit your mood.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- DNA samples of Dhaka cafe attackers match with kin: Police
- "Voices under the rubble" after quake hits Italy; at least 38 dead
- Rafael Nadal to make Brisbane International debut in 2017
- Turkey tanks enter Syria in anti-Islamic State operation
- Union Cabinet clears Surrogacy (Regulation) Bill, 2016 – Know the new rules