Get fresh-faced look right
Los Angeles: The natural look never goes out of style, but to flaunt that fresh-faced look, make sure to use the right products like tinted moisturiser, powder blush and more.
Makeup artist Kat Connelly gives tips on how to nail the look, reports eonline.com.
- Apply a tinted moisturiser. Use a sponge to blend the lightweight base on the face, which gives a more natural look than a traditional foundation.
- Add powder blush to cheeks, and then swipe on a pink blush to the apples of the cheeks to enhance the skin radiance.
- Use gold gel eyeliner pencil along the eyelid. The hue gives you a soft pop of colour without being too dramatic.
- Apply mascara by brushing it close to the lash line.
- Finish with a light layer of lip balm. Use a brush to apply lip balm and blend soft rose tint from the centre outward.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed