Los Angeles: The natural look never goes out of style, but to flaunt that fresh-faced look, make sure to use the right products like tinted moisturiser, powder blush and more.
Makeup artist Kat Connelly gives tips on how to nail the look, reports eonline.com.
- Apply a tinted moisturiser. Use a sponge to blend the lightweight base on the face, which gives a more natural look than a traditional foundation.
- Add powder blush to cheeks, and then swipe on a pink blush to the apples of the cheeks to enhance the skin radiance.
- Use gold gel eyeliner pencil along the eyelid. The hue gives you a soft pop of colour without being too dramatic.
- Apply mascara by brushing it close to the lash line.
- Finish with a light layer of lip balm. Use a brush to apply lip balm and blend soft rose tint from the centre outward.