Get fresh-faced look right
Los Angeles: The natural look never goes out of style, but to flaunt that fresh-faced look, make sure to use the right products like tinted moisturiser, powder blush and more.
Makeup artist Kat Connelly gives tips on how to nail the look, reports eonline.com.
- Apply a tinted moisturiser. Use a sponge to blend the lightweight base on the face, which gives a more natural look than a traditional foundation.
- Add powder blush to cheeks, and then swipe on a pink blush to the apples of the cheeks to enhance the skin radiance.
- Use gold gel eyeliner pencil along the eyelid. The hue gives you a soft pop of colour without being too dramatic.
- Apply mascara by brushing it close to the lash line.
- Finish with a light layer of lip balm. Use a brush to apply lip balm and blend soft rose tint from the centre outward.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family