Go makeup free once a week to delay ageing
London: Most women can’t imagine stepping out of the house without makeup, but avoiding it one day a week, can help in delaying the ageing process, suggests a skincare expert.
Rita Strazinska, founder of Bio2You Organic Seabuckthorn skincare, has urged women to go makeup free one day a week, for a minimum of 24 hours, to help protect the skin and allow it to rejuvenate without being weighed down by cosmetics, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“By opting to give skin a breather once a week, accompanied by a good skincare routine, women may find their self-confidence levels actually increase as they notice the condition of their skin improving, whilst the world has chance to appreciate their natural beauty,” said Strazinska.
Following are the key reasons behind her tip:
A clearer complexion: No makeup can help in reduction of spots, blemishes and acne. Makeup can also irritate the skin, leading to redness and allergic reactions.
Go chemical free: Most cosmetics have harmful chemicals like parabens, so it is wise to give skin a rest from such ingredients at times.
More time: The average woman spends around 20 minutes every morning putting on makeup. Going makeup free means more time to sleep or eat breakfast!
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'