Having low back pain? Know common causes!
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Almost everyone has lower back pain at some point in their lives. Having low back pain can be intense and can make you impossible to perform your tasks.
While the exact cause of the pain is not clear, a back muscle strain or ligament strain can cause acute lower back pain. Sometimes, trauma such as a fall or a automobile accident can lead to lower back pain.
Here are some of the factors that can possible cause low back pain:
Strains – Heavy lifting may strain back muscles and spinal ligaments, simultaneously making your low back pain.
Poor sitting postures is one of the culprits for low back pain. Poor posture can put unnecessary pressure on your discs and cause low back pain.
Frequent forward bending can be another mistake as it can increase pressure on your spine. People whose jobs require extreme amounts of time to sit on to complete the tasks should learn to bend properly to help decrease the pressure on the spine.
Degenerative conditions such as spinal stenosis, arthritis can cause lower back pain. Other conditions like spondylitis, spondylosis, kidney and bladder problems, pregnancy, cancer can result in lower back pain.
To keep your back healthy or prevent back pain, you should learn to improve your physical condition while practicing a proper body mechanics. Besides that, it is important to know the factors that can trigger the pain.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi