Zee Media Bureau/Salome Phelamei
Having a hard time losing your belly fat despite hard workouts? While it's okay for you to take some time as fat loss, particularly, around the belly, is a slow proccess, reasons may be that you are not doing it the right way, but worry not. Here are a few guaranteed tips to help you get rid of that stubborn fat fast and look sexy again: Also Read: Fitness or weight loss: Which is better?
- Try doing bodyweight exercises such as pushups, planks, squats, etc, at least four times a week. They are effective for quick weight loss, because they focus on your belly and your extremities.
- Try to work out for 30 to 45 minutes a day. Also Read: Yoga tips for weight loss - Five ways to slim down your tummy and thighs!
- Take a short walk everyday after meals to help relieve bloat.
- Drink more water – at least 8-10 glasses per day. This will help keep your body hydrated as well as flush out toxins.
- Cut out junk food and high-calorie foods like cookies, cakes, chips and candy. It is believed that the best way to lose belly fat fast is to avoid sugar.
- Replace processed and fast foods with high-fiber foods like - fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains and legumes.