Simple ways to lose belly fat after pregnancy
New Delhi: Want to cut belly fat post-pregnancy? Choose fresh food over refrigerated one, don’t consume the same kind of dish everyday and chew well, says an expert.
Capital-based Rita Bakshi, gynaecologist at the International Fertility Centre, suggests how to get back in shape post delivery:
- Fresh fruits: When you eat fruits, remember not to refrigerate them for a long
- Freshly cooked food: Try having food that doesn’t include artificial preservatives and cut down on processed foods
- Seasonal vegetables: Seasonal vegetables and fruits are not only good for your body, but also bring about variation in your diet. Do not eat the same food every day as it is unhealthy. But don’t overeat
- Head for the park: Your body requires some time to get back to normal so the best advice would be to get started with general exercises beginning with brisk walking. Also, it is important to take your doctor’s advice before starting any workout regimen.
- Yoga: The right yoga asanas, pranayama will help you lose weight earlier than you actually thought. Join a yoga class and start with basics. It is good for physical and mental health
- Chew food: Chewing your food is equally important when you trying to get back to shape. It is a good mouth exercise.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump
- PM Modi congratulates Zee News for its efforts to promote energy conservation
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way