Six simple steps to healthy nails
Zee Media Bureau/R. Nandini
A few magic ingredients from grandma's kitchen can give you strong, healthy and shiny nails!
Step 1- Chip your nails to the length you want.
Step 2- File your nails in one direction. Never file them in back and forth direction as it causes the nails to chip and break.
Step 3- Take a lemon, make a hole in it, put your finger in up-to the nail part and rotate the lemon.
Step 4- Slightly heat some coconut oil and massage your nails with it.
Step 5- Put a few drops of lemon onto your nails and rub them before wiping it off with a cotton swab.
Step 6- Wash with lukewarm water and pat dry.
The idea behind using lemon is, that it is high in Vitamin- C content which targets brittle nails, making them healthy and strong. Coconut oil nourishes and replenishes the lost moisture of your nails due to the damage done to them by nail polish, detergents and other chemicals.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read