Skin care: 5 home remedies to cure pimples
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
Acne is amongst the most common skin problems that people of all age groups, especially teenagers face. There can be many reasons that attribute to the cause of the acne like stress, puberty, hormonal changes, menopause etc.
A very common myth is that acne will clear on its own once a person reaches adulthood but it may not be true in most cases. So instead of waiting for that good time to come, it is wiser to apply some home grown remedies for a clearer face.
Here are our five tips to cure pimples naturally:
Honey and cinnamon powder paste: Add a little cinnamon powder to some amount of honey and apply this paste on the affected area. Next morning, wash it with lukewarm water.
Egg white: Spread an egg white on clean face. It clears the excessive oil from the skin thereby preventing pimples and prevents bacteria to return.
Orange peels: Orange peels works wonders on pimples. Take some orange peels, grind them and add a little rosewater to it to make a paste. Now, apply this paste on the face and wash it after about half an hour.
Neem leaves: Neem plant has anti-bacterial properties. Boil Neem leaves in some water. Now, wash your face with this water frequently. Neem water prevents clogging of oil in the skin and keep pores clean.
Raw potatoes: Raw potatoes can reduce inflammation caused by acne as it has anti-inflammatory properties. Put a potato slice on the affected area of the face. Later rinse it with normal water.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- ISIS to buy first nuclear weapon from Pak?
- Mumbai: CCTV captures assailant with gun at Film City
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- BJP now central pole of Indian politics: Arun Jaitley
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- Haridwar: Hotel Radisson Blu sealed for polluting Ganga
- Girl in Punjab's Pathankot quit studies for fear of eve-teasing
- Special: Furious over rising water crisis, people take to the streets
- UP Minister allegedly threatens, abuses Gonda businessman
- Manali: Heavy corruption found in environmental taxes
- Couple in Bihar asked to pay Rs 50,000 as 'tax' for inter-caste marriage
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- IPL 8 Final: We need to be at our best against Mumbai, says Michael Hussey
- Heatwave leaves 153 dead in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- Heatwave kills 223 in AP, Telangana, Chandrababu Naidu announces compensation; Delhi records hottest day
- 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns' starts on a good note at the Box Office!
- CBSE.nic.in 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board (cbseresults.nic.in) Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced on May 25
- CBSE 12th Result 2015 to be announced on Monday
- Death threat to PM Narendra Modi ahead of Mathura rally sends police into tizzy
- Standoff with LG: Arvind Kejriwal calls emergency session of Delhi Assembly
- Organisation demands re-examination of AIPMT 2015
- Kejriwal completes 100 days in office, AAP says centre 'shadow boxing' over row with LG
- CBSE Class 12th Board Results 2015 to be announced on Monday, May 25
- Top 5 shopping destinations in Delhi!
- IPL 2015 final: Mumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 41 runs to lift second title