Skin care: 5 home remedies to cure pimples
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
Acne is amongst the most common skin problems that people of all age groups, especially teenagers face. There can be many reasons that attribute to the cause of the acne like stress, puberty, hormonal changes, menopause etc.
A very common myth is that acne will clear on its own once a person reaches adulthood but it may not be true in most cases. So instead of waiting for that good time to come, it is wiser to apply some home grown remedies for a clearer face.
Here are our five tips to cure pimples naturally:
Honey and cinnamon powder paste: Add a little cinnamon powder to some amount of honey and apply this paste on the affected area. Next morning, wash it with lukewarm water.
Egg white: Spread an egg white on clean face. It clears the excessive oil from the skin thereby preventing pimples and prevents bacteria to return.
Orange peels: Orange peels works wonders on pimples. Take some orange peels, grind them and add a little rosewater to it to make a paste. Now, apply this paste on the face and wash it after about half an hour.
Neem leaves: Neem plant has anti-bacterial properties. Boil Neem leaves in some water. Now, wash your face with this water frequently. Neem water prevents clogging of oil in the skin and keep pores clean.
Raw potatoes: Raw potatoes can reduce inflammation caused by acne as it has anti-inflammatory properties. Put a potato slice on the affected area of the face. Later rinse it with normal water.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok