Sleep not enough for being well rested
Los Angeles: Being fresh every day is something which is almost impossible to attain. Contrary to popular belief, being well rested has nothing to do with only sleeping more, there are many other ways to achieve this.
Huffingtonpost.com suggests eight constructive ways of waking up fresh daily:
-Don't sleep in: The most important thing about establishing a healthy sleep pattern is to wake up on time.
-Don't use electronics right before sleeping: Many people use their phones or laptops right before they sleep. These gadgets emit light that signals the brain that it is time to wake up.
-Nap strategically: A mid day snooze often helps in optimizing alertness, productivity and creativity.
-Engage in physical activity: Physical activity is very important, people who do this often sleep better.
-Think about sleep before sleeping: It is very important to prepare yourself for sleeping an hour or so before bed.
-Eat and drink the right stuff at the right time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16