Sonam Kapoor reveals her beauty secrets!
Sonam Kapoor who was recently felicitated as Beauty of the Year at Vogue Beauty Awards spills out her secrets.
What’s in your make-up bag?
Concealer, Foundation Fond de Teint (L’Oréal True Match), Bronzer, Baby pink powder, L’Oréal Paris Mega Volume Collagen Mascara, L’Oréal Kajal pencil and L’Oréal Lip Gloss.
What’s your skincare routine?
I always use a moisturiser with a sunblock before stepping out, and at the end of the day I use an eye-make-up remover and wash my face with Cetaphyll. Before I retire to bed, I use an intense moisturiser and eye cream.
What’s your go-to beauty look for a red carpet event?
I love to experiment with my look each time. My go-to beauty look for a red carpet event would definitely be red lips, it makes me very confident.
What do you think is sexy, beauty-wise?
Dark smoky eyes, open hair and pouty lips.
Your idols growing up
Madhubala and Waheeda Rehman.
What are some tips you’ve taken from beauty artistes and use daily?
I use an orange tint concealer under my eyes and since my hair gets pretty oily, I use a dry shampoo.
What’s the weirdest thing you’ve tried in the name of beauty?
What product do you turn to for a beauty boost?
Perfume; it is underestimated and there’s nothing sexier than smelling good.
What is your monsoon must-have beauty product?
Do you have a signature fragrance? Where do you like to spray it?
Michael by Michael Kors. I spray it on my neck, wrist, ankles and elbows.
Do you gravitate toward a lip colour and if so, which shade?
Do you switch up your make-up based on your hair colour?
For me, the hair colour is not as important as matching my skin tone and make-up with my overall look.
What’s your favourite beauty moment?
My first magazine cover.
Do you think it’s important to stick with a signature look?
No, I love experimenting with my look.
Are you good at applying your own make-up?
Yes, I’m pretty good at applying my own make-up.
What’s your ultimate beauty tip?
Moisturise! Moisturise! Moisturise!
What’s the best beauty advice you’ve ever received?
To use an orange under tone under my eyes, before applying my concealer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown