Tips to get glowing skin in summer
New Delhi: Summer requires you to pay an extra amount of attention to your skin. Heat, warmth of sun, hot winds cause skin damage, tanning, uneven skin and redness.
Summers leave most of the skin bare to sun heat and dry winds of June. In addition it`s time to prepare your skin that already undergoes colds of winter and dryness of fall season
Every woman wants a sun kissed glowing skin during summer that appears more feminine and silky soft. There`s no hard rule for it but all you need is to follow some simple steps to achieve such a sun kissed skin.
Exfoliate your skin
The first step to take for a change is to exfoliate your skin. The moisturizers alone do not play any role in glowing skin unless it is exfoliated regularly. Gently rub your skin with most preferably a herbal body scrub before taking bath. Choose a facial scrub for face and neck. Do exfoliate your skin almost thrice a week to achieve a beautiful glowing skin.
Hydrate your skin
Now that you have removed dead cells from your skin, the next is to apply a good body lotion. To hydrate your skin you must massage that lotion gently on skin leaving it silky soft. After shower, moisturize your body with a cool refreshing summery lotion to store.
Use Sunblock cream
For those who do not want their skin to tan, apply some good sun block cream whenever your skin exposes to sun. Remember never to use your old sun screen that you bought last year, throw them away and buy a new one for good results.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Jhansi's ammunition factory was target of ISI agents
- Panel discussion on film director Ali Akbar's accusation on Madrasa
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory