Tips to get glowing skin in summer
New Delhi: Summer requires you to pay an extra amount of attention to your skin. Heat, warmth of sun, hot winds cause skin damage, tanning, uneven skin and redness.
Summers leave most of the skin bare to sun heat and dry winds of June. In addition it`s time to prepare your skin that already undergoes colds of winter and dryness of fall season
Every woman wants a sun kissed glowing skin during summer that appears more feminine and silky soft. There`s no hard rule for it but all you need is to follow some simple steps to achieve such a sun kissed skin.
Exfoliate your skin
The first step to take for a change is to exfoliate your skin. The moisturizers alone do not play any role in glowing skin unless it is exfoliated regularly. Gently rub your skin with most preferably a herbal body scrub before taking bath. Choose a facial scrub for face and neck. Do exfoliate your skin almost thrice a week to achieve a beautiful glowing skin.
Hydrate your skin
Now that you have removed dead cells from your skin, the next is to apply a good body lotion. To hydrate your skin you must massage that lotion gently on skin leaving it silky soft. After shower, moisturize your body with a cool refreshing summery lotion to store.
Use Sunblock cream
For those who do not want their skin to tan, apply some good sun block cream whenever your skin exposes to sun. Remember never to use your old sun screen that you bought last year, throw them away and buy a new one for good results.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown