Tips to get rid of Sunday night blues
Los Angeles: Sunday might be a part of the weekend but it is often dominated by the fear that Monday is just a few hours away.
Huffingtonpost.com shares ways to overcome the feeling:
-Relax and distract: Sometimes the best way to solve a problem is to forget about it.
-Put your feelings on paper: Try writing down exactly what it is that's bothering you.
-Unplug: Disconnecting yourself on the weekend is another way to relax.
-Schedule something to look forward to: Strategically setting up little things to look forward to throughout the upcoming week and even the following weekend can help to soothe some of your Sunday-evening dread.
-Set yourself up for success: Try setting aside some time on Friday afternoon to prepare for Monday, getting things organised so you have less to feel stressed about over the weekend.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam