Tips to get rid of Sunday night blues
Los Angeles: Sunday might be a part of the weekend but it is often dominated by the fear that Monday is just a few hours away.
Huffingtonpost.com shares ways to overcome the feeling:
-Relax and distract: Sometimes the best way to solve a problem is to forget about it.
-Put your feelings on paper: Try writing down exactly what it is that's bothering you.
-Unplug: Disconnecting yourself on the weekend is another way to relax.
-Schedule something to look forward to: Strategically setting up little things to look forward to throughout the upcoming week and even the following weekend can help to soothe some of your Sunday-evening dread.
-Set yourself up for success: Try setting aside some time on Friday afternoon to prepare for Monday, getting things organised so you have less to feel stressed about over the weekend.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory