Tips to get rid of Sunday night blues
Los Angeles: Sunday might be a part of the weekend but it is often dominated by the fear that Monday is just a few hours away.
Huffingtonpost.com shares ways to overcome the feeling:
-Relax and distract: Sometimes the best way to solve a problem is to forget about it.
-Put your feelings on paper: Try writing down exactly what it is that's bothering you.
-Unplug: Disconnecting yourself on the weekend is another way to relax.
-Schedule something to look forward to: Strategically setting up little things to look forward to throughout the upcoming week and even the following weekend can help to soothe some of your Sunday-evening dread.
-Set yourself up for success: Try setting aside some time on Friday afternoon to prepare for Monday, getting things organised so you have less to feel stressed about over the weekend.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- WATCH: From US-made bomb making tools to Quran; here's all unearthed from ISIS secret tunnels