Tips to get rid of Sunday night blues
Los Angeles: Sunday might be a part of the weekend but it is often dominated by the fear that Monday is just a few hours away.
Huffingtonpost.com shares ways to overcome the feeling:
-Relax and distract: Sometimes the best way to solve a problem is to forget about it.
-Put your feelings on paper: Try writing down exactly what it is that's bothering you.
-Unplug: Disconnecting yourself on the weekend is another way to relax.
-Schedule something to look forward to: Strategically setting up little things to look forward to throughout the upcoming week and even the following weekend can help to soothe some of your Sunday-evening dread.
-Set yourself up for success: Try setting aside some time on Friday afternoon to prepare for Monday, getting things organised so you have less to feel stressed about over the weekend.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- Govt to invest Rs 200 crore on scaling up existing incubators
- MUST WATCH VIDEO FOR ALL CRICKET FANS: When Rahul Dravid found himself stranded against XI South Africans
- Dayashankar row: How sympathising BSP leader Nasimuddin Siddiqui turns into a 'villain' – READ
- Will meet Dayashankar's daughter on Sunday: Naik
- It's Giggs' Mumbai vs Solgado's Kochi in Premier Futsal final