Tips to get rid of Sunday night blues
Los Angeles: Sunday might be a part of the weekend but it is often dominated by the fear that Monday is just a few hours away.
Huffingtonpost.com shares ways to overcome the feeling:
-Relax and distract: Sometimes the best way to solve a problem is to forget about it.
-Put your feelings on paper: Try writing down exactly what it is that's bothering you.
-Unplug: Disconnecting yourself on the weekend is another way to relax.
-Schedule something to look forward to: Strategically setting up little things to look forward to throughout the upcoming week and even the following weekend can help to soothe some of your Sunday-evening dread.
-Set yourself up for success: Try setting aside some time on Friday afternoon to prepare for Monday, getting things organised so you have less to feel stressed about over the weekend.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed