Tips to lose weight and keep it off
Washington: Every overweight person would agree that losing weight is an uphill battle and maintaining the weight loss is a completely different story.
But with the right tools and advice, shedding the extra kilos and keeping them off will make your life a lot easier.
According to Grandparents.com, seeking the help of a dietitian will help you stay focused on your weight loss goals and infusing small changes in your diet will give you better results than trying to make your diet healthy overnight.
It is also advisable to avoid thinking of certain foods as "off-limits", switching from a 12-inch plate to a 10-inch dinner plate and consuming food-rich in protein , like Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, nuts and seeds, chicken, fish, beans, with every meal.
Lastly, to keep the weight off have a meal plan for each day of the week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical