Tips to lose weight and keep it off
Washington: Every overweight person would agree that losing weight is an uphill battle and maintaining the weight loss is a completely different story.
But with the right tools and advice, shedding the extra kilos and keeping them off will make your life a lot easier.
According to Grandparents.com, seeking the help of a dietitian will help you stay focused on your weight loss goals and infusing small changes in your diet will give you better results than trying to make your diet healthy overnight.
It is also advisable to avoid thinking of certain foods as "off-limits", switching from a 12-inch plate to a 10-inch dinner plate and consuming food-rich in protein , like Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, nuts and seeds, chicken, fish, beans, with every meal.
Lastly, to keep the weight off have a meal plan for each day of the week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range