Top 5 home remedies to cure food poisoning
Zee Media Bureau/Liji Varghese
Here are the top five easy and quick home remedies to get instant relief from food poising:
1. Ginger: Take a tablespoon of honey with a few drops of ginger juice to reduce inflammation and pain.
2. Cumin: Add a tablespoon of crushed cumin seeds to the soup to soothe the inflammation.
3. Basil: Taking juice of basil leaves with water empty stomach in the morning enhances digestive power.
4. Lemon: Squeeze juice of a lemon and add a pinch of sugar to it and drink, or you can even add lemon to your tea.
5. Peppermint tea: Taking the juice of a few basil leaves in a tablespoon of honey helps cure stomach and throat infections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack