Top 5 home remedies to cure food poisoning
Zee Media Bureau/Liji Varghese
Here are the top five easy and quick home remedies to get instant relief from food poising:
1. Ginger: Take a tablespoon of honey with a few drops of ginger juice to reduce inflammation and pain.
2. Cumin: Add a tablespoon of crushed cumin seeds to the soup to soothe the inflammation.
3. Basil: Taking juice of basil leaves with water empty stomach in the morning enhances digestive power.
4. Lemon: Squeeze juice of a lemon and add a pinch of sugar to it and drink, or you can even add lemon to your tea.
5. Peppermint tea: Taking the juice of a few basil leaves in a tablespoon of honey helps cure stomach and throat infections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'