Top 5 home remedies to cure food poisoning
Zee Media Bureau/Liji Varghese
Here are the top five easy and quick home remedies to get instant relief from food poising:
1. Ginger: Take a tablespoon of honey with a few drops of ginger juice to reduce inflammation and pain.
2. Cumin: Add a tablespoon of crushed cumin seeds to the soup to soothe the inflammation.
3. Basil: Taking juice of basil leaves with water empty stomach in the morning enhances digestive power.
4. Lemon: Squeeze juice of a lemon and add a pinch of sugar to it and drink, or you can even add lemon to your tea.
5. Peppermint tea: Taking the juice of a few basil leaves in a tablespoon of honey helps cure stomach and throat infections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!