Top 5 home remedies to cure food poisoning
Zee Media Bureau/Liji Varghese
Here are the top five easy and quick home remedies to get instant relief from food poising:
1. Ginger: Take a tablespoon of honey with a few drops of ginger juice to reduce inflammation and pain.
2. Cumin: Add a tablespoon of crushed cumin seeds to the soup to soothe the inflammation.
3. Basil: Taking juice of basil leaves with water empty stomach in the morning enhances digestive power.
4. Lemon: Squeeze juice of a lemon and add a pinch of sugar to it and drink, or you can even add lemon to your tea.
5. Peppermint tea: Taking the juice of a few basil leaves in a tablespoon of honey helps cure stomach and throat infections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter