Top skin care tips for the monsoon season
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
New Delhi: We all love the good things that monsoon brings, be it the cloudy weather, the cool breeze gently caressing you, the rain drops or the hot tea.
But, don’t just get lost in this ‘dreamy’ picture, but also devote your attention towards the downside of this humid weather. Come rains, keep your skin flawless by figuring out what your skin needs and follow your skin care regime religiously.
Here are a few tips to protect your skin from the weather`s harshness:
-Use anti-bacterial soaps, talcum powders and face washes to keep your skin dry.
-Avoid eating spicy food because it raises body temperature which leads to skin irritation, allergies and diseases.
-Drink more water, at least 7-8 glasses during this season to quickly overcome skin problems.
-Always use a good sunscreen with a high SPF factor, even when it is cloudy, to protect your skin from harmful rays of the sun.
-Toning and moisturising of skin is a must even in the monsoon season as it revives the skin.
So, follow these tips and enjoy the blissful rainy season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP