Top skin care tips for the monsoon season
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
New Delhi: We all love the good things that monsoon brings, be it the cloudy weather, the cool breeze gently caressing you, the rain drops or the hot tea.
But, don’t just get lost in this ‘dreamy’ picture, but also devote your attention towards the downside of this humid weather. Come rains, keep your skin flawless by figuring out what your skin needs and follow your skin care regime religiously.
Here are a few tips to protect your skin from the weather`s harshness:
-Use anti-bacterial soaps, talcum powders and face washes to keep your skin dry.
-Avoid eating spicy food because it raises body temperature which leads to skin irritation, allergies and diseases.
-Drink more water, at least 7-8 glasses during this season to quickly overcome skin problems.
-Always use a good sunscreen with a high SPF factor, even when it is cloudy, to protect your skin from harmful rays of the sun.
-Toning and moisturising of skin is a must even in the monsoon season as it revives the skin.
So, follow these tips and enjoy the blissful rainy season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report