Top skin care tips for the monsoon season
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
New Delhi: We all love the good things that monsoon brings, be it the cloudy weather, the cool breeze gently caressing you, the rain drops or the hot tea.
But, don’t just get lost in this ‘dreamy’ picture, but also devote your attention towards the downside of this humid weather. Come rains, keep your skin flawless by figuring out what your skin needs and follow your skin care regime religiously.
Here are a few tips to protect your skin from the weather`s harshness:
-Use anti-bacterial soaps, talcum powders and face washes to keep your skin dry.
-Avoid eating spicy food because it raises body temperature which leads to skin irritation, allergies and diseases.
-Drink more water, at least 7-8 glasses during this season to quickly overcome skin problems.
-Always use a good sunscreen with a high SPF factor, even when it is cloudy, to protect your skin from harmful rays of the sun.
-Toning and moisturising of skin is a must even in the monsoon season as it revives the skin.
So, follow these tips and enjoy the blissful rainy season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read