Use fruits for a flawless face
New Delhi: Fruits like mango and pomegranate can be very useful to clear scars and marks on your face and even to nourish your skin.
Use them on your face once a week to get a natural glow. But it is first vital to know your beauty fruits and their properties well.
Ritu Makhija, CEO of Smart Brand Products Pvt Ltd. explains what makes a fruit special for face.
Mango: Its rich Vitamin C pulp is an effective treatment for pimples and acne. You can also get rid of scars and blemishes with its use.
Noni Fruit: It helps to heal wounds on the skin. This also helps to treat acne.
Pomegranate: Known for its anti-ageing benefits and antioxidant content, it is packed with Vitamins A, C and E that protect the skin from free-radicals while cleansing.
Apricot: It is good for mature, dry, sensitive or inflamed skin. It contains antioxidants which nourish and make skin feel fresher.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley