Use fruits for a flawless face
New Delhi: Fruits like mango and pomegranate can be very useful to clear scars and marks on your face and even to nourish your skin.
Use them on your face once a week to get a natural glow. But it is first vital to know your beauty fruits and their properties well.
Ritu Makhija, CEO of Smart Brand Products Pvt Ltd. explains what makes a fruit special for face.
Mango: Its rich Vitamin C pulp is an effective treatment for pimples and acne. You can also get rid of scars and blemishes with its use.
Noni Fruit: It helps to heal wounds on the skin. This also helps to treat acne.
Pomegranate: Known for its anti-ageing benefits and antioxidant content, it is packed with Vitamins A, C and E that protect the skin from free-radicals while cleansing.
Apricot: It is good for mature, dry, sensitive or inflamed skin. It contains antioxidants which nourish and make skin feel fresher.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India