Use natural exfoliators to treat sun damaged skin
Los Angeles: As the summer draws to a close, it`s time to think about sun-damaged skin. Expert says go for natural exfoliators like jojoba beads and ground apricot kernel.
Linda Horan, Borealis Natural Skincare’s in-house expert, feels that if you have sun damage on the face and neck area, then wear at least a broad spectrum SPF 25 daily apart from exfoliating gently, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
- Some people also opt for “chemical peels” to remove the layer of skin cells including top layer of brown spots. Glycolic acid is an active ingredient that removes several layers of dead cells.
- A natural approach to treat sun damage on skin would be to use natural exfoliators such as jojoba beads and ground apricot kernel.
- Face oils also helps in a big way so omega 3, 6 and 9 oils, lots of fruit, vegetables, lean protein help to restore the lustre to the skin.
- Supplements may help depending on age and overall health and eating habits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars