Use natural exfoliators to treat sun damaged skin
Los Angeles: As the summer draws to a close, it`s time to think about sun-damaged skin. Expert says go for natural exfoliators like jojoba beads and ground apricot kernel.
Linda Horan, Borealis Natural Skincare’s in-house expert, feels that if you have sun damage on the face and neck area, then wear at least a broad spectrum SPF 25 daily apart from exfoliating gently, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
- Some people also opt for “chemical peels” to remove the layer of skin cells including top layer of brown spots. Glycolic acid is an active ingredient that removes several layers of dead cells.
- A natural approach to treat sun damage on skin would be to use natural exfoliators such as jojoba beads and ground apricot kernel.
- Face oils also helps in a big way so omega 3, 6 and 9 oils, lots of fruit, vegetables, lean protein help to restore the lustre to the skin.
- Supplements may help depending on age and overall health and eating habits.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Pakistan's ISI spy ring busted in India, BSF jawan among 2 held in Jammu, 3 agents apprehended in Kolkata