Want to lose weight? Try these simple workouts
The easiest way to lose weight is by doing a little bit of physical work. Regular exercise not only helps lose weight but also makes you fit and healthy. Weight loss exercises include aerobics, walking or jogging.
- Walking is the best way to lose weight as it improves body metabolism and blood circulation. A brisk walk in a park can help lower the bad cholesterol, blood pressure and reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes.
-Join aerobic classes as they are very effective in burning a large amount of total energy in a single session. Regular aerobic exercise combined with a healthy diet can help you keep away from the excess weight.
-Include anaerobic exercise like sprinting or weight training. The high intensity muscular activity that lasts for a short period of time helps maintain lean muscle mass. More lean muscle mass means higher metabolism, which eventually burns more calories in the body and helps maintain a healthy weight.
-You can also opt for exercising equipments like walkers and joggers. They provide more precise statistics and your weight chart in standard basis.
- Cycling or swimming is quite favorable in losing weight. When regularly done it helps burn those extra fats.
-Doing household chores like dusting or washing is a great way to burn those extra fats. Bending and cleaning the floor or washing clothes help tone thighs and improve flexibility, whereas constantly running up and down the stairs is a good aerobic workout.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city