Want to lose weight? Try these simple workouts
The easiest way to lose weight is by doing a little bit of physical work. Regular exercise not only helps lose weight but also makes you fit and healthy. Weight loss exercises include aerobics, walking or jogging.
- Walking is the best way to lose weight as it improves body metabolism and blood circulation. A brisk walk in a park can help lower the bad cholesterol, blood pressure and reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes.
-Join aerobic classes as they are very effective in burning a large amount of total energy in a single session. Regular aerobic exercise combined with a healthy diet can help you keep away from the excess weight.
-Include anaerobic exercise like sprinting or weight training. The high intensity muscular activity that lasts for a short period of time helps maintain lean muscle mass. More lean muscle mass means higher metabolism, which eventually burns more calories in the body and helps maintain a healthy weight.
-You can also opt for exercising equipments like walkers and joggers. They provide more precise statistics and your weight chart in standard basis.
- Cycling or swimming is quite favorable in losing weight. When regularly done it helps burn those extra fats.
-Doing household chores like dusting or washing is a great way to burn those extra fats. Bending and cleaning the floor or washing clothes help tone thighs and improve flexibility, whereas constantly running up and down the stairs is a good aerobic workout.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- Manali: Heavy corruption found in environmental taxes
- UP Minister allegedly threatens, abuses Gonda businessman
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- Five unmanned parachute-like objects spotted over Mumbai airport
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 24, 2015
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Dawood's intercepted phone calls prove yet again he is in Pakistan
- CBSE Board Class 12th Exam Results 2015 declared
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man?
- Jaipur girl Mini Rajpal wins Miss India Deaf 2015!
- Mumbai architecture creates double decker bus from scrap!
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man? Part-2
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- CBSE.nic.in 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board (cbseresults.nic.in) Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced on May 25
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- IPL 2015 final: Mumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 41 runs to lift second title
- Heatwave claims over 550 lives so far, Delhi saw hottest day
- LIVE - Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced shortly
- Check cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 12 result 2015
- Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 declared
- Mathura rally: PM Modi slams 'corrupt' UPA regime, lauds NDA govt's efforts in past one year
- Two dead, over 100 injured as Muri Express derails in UP; Prabhu announces Rs 2 lakhs ex-gratia for kin of dead
- CBSE Class 12 results out: Here's how you can check
- PM Narendra Modi's Mathura rally: As it happened
- Check WBBSE (wbresults.nic.in) Class 12th Results: West Bengal Board (wbscvet.org) Higher Secondary Class XII Vocational Results to be declared today at 4 PM
- Public rally on 100 days of AAP govt: As it happened
- CBSE Board 12th XII Results 2015: Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced today at 12 Noon