Want to lose weight? Try these simple workouts
The easiest way to lose weight is by doing a little bit of physical work. Regular exercise not only helps lose weight but also makes you fit and healthy. Weight loss exercises include aerobics, walking or jogging.
- Walking is the best way to lose weight as it improves body metabolism and blood circulation. A brisk walk in a park can help lower the bad cholesterol, blood pressure and reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes.
-Join aerobic classes as they are very effective in burning a large amount of total energy in a single session. Regular aerobic exercise combined with a healthy diet can help you keep away from the excess weight.
-Include anaerobic exercise like sprinting or weight training. The high intensity muscular activity that lasts for a short period of time helps maintain lean muscle mass. More lean muscle mass means higher metabolism, which eventually burns more calories in the body and helps maintain a healthy weight.
-You can also opt for exercising equipments like walkers and joggers. They provide more precise statistics and your weight chart in standard basis.
- Cycling or swimming is quite favorable in losing weight. When regularly done it helps burn those extra fats.
-Doing household chores like dusting or washing is a great way to burn those extra fats. Bending and cleaning the floor or washing clothes help tone thighs and improve flexibility, whereas constantly running up and down the stairs is a good aerobic workout.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 4 pm
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam