Want to lose weight? Try these simple workouts
The easiest way to lose weight is by doing a little bit of physical work. Regular exercise not only helps lose weight but also makes you fit and healthy. Weight loss exercises include aerobics, walking or jogging.
- Walking is the best way to lose weight as it improves body metabolism and blood circulation. A brisk walk in a park can help lower the bad cholesterol, blood pressure and reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes.
-Join aerobic classes as they are very effective in burning a large amount of total energy in a single session. Regular aerobic exercise combined with a healthy diet can help you keep away from the excess weight.
-Include anaerobic exercise like sprinting or weight training. The high intensity muscular activity that lasts for a short period of time helps maintain lean muscle mass. More lean muscle mass means higher metabolism, which eventually burns more calories in the body and helps maintain a healthy weight.
-You can also opt for exercising equipments like walkers and joggers. They provide more precise statistics and your weight chart in standard basis.
- Cycling or swimming is quite favorable in losing weight. When regularly done it helps burn those extra fats.
-Doing household chores like dusting or washing is a great way to burn those extra fats. Bending and cleaning the floor or washing clothes help tone thighs and improve flexibility, whereas constantly running up and down the stairs is a good aerobic workout.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Heat ave continues in India, death toll climbs to over 1,400
- UP: Man chops off wife's nose, hair for dowry
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan slapped with Rs 1 crore notice
- Zee Media Exclusive: The plight of yoga expert Tejaswi Sharma
- Kenyan lawyer offers to marry Barack Obama's daughter Malia
- Woman denied flat in Mumbai for being a Muslim
- 4 Indians in Forbes' 100 most powerful women list
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads
- Maggi likely to face ban in India!
- Salman Khan accident files burnt in Mantralaya fire
- AIB: The 'Third Gender's right to dignity'
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads- Part II
- TERI panel finds RK Pachauri guilty in sexual harassment case
- Rajasthan: High Court raps Chief Secy, DGP for failing to end Gujjar agitation
- Erstwhile Mysuru kingdom gets new king
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Sonia Gandhi 'unconstitutional authority' during UPA: PM Narendra Modi
- Hours after attacking NDA govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Narendra Modi
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Pakistan break Team India's long-standing ODI record at home soil
- Gujjar agitation: Centre sending additional forces to vacate rail tracks, say sources
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Log on to cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in at 2 pm for Class 10th Result 2015
- Former Bihar CM Jitan Ram Manjhi meets PM Modi, triggers tie-up speculation
- Gujarat Board Results 2015: Gujarat Board HSC class 12th science results to be declared today at 9 AM on gseb.org
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29
- CBSE (cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in) Class 10th (X Board) Result 2015 declared
- Watch: Dance guru Prabhudheva's mind-blowing act in 'Happy Hour' from 'ABCD2'!