Wax the right way for rash-free skin
New Delhi: Removing body hair is anything but pleasant. For some women it is about pain, while others also face rashes or marks post-waxing.
Charoo Chawla Anand, director, Blliis by Ravissant spa and salon, shares tips for rash-free waxing:
* Take a hot wax heater and heat the wax till it melts.
* Apply talcum powder on the body part which needs to be waxed.
* Use a spatula to apply warm wax on that area.
* Place wax strip on it.
* Pull the wax strip in the opposite direction of hair growth.
* To minimise discomfort, use hand pressure on the waxed area after the strip has been removed.
* Once you are through with waxing, clean with water and apply astringent.
* Then apply lotion to moisturise skin.
Do`s and Don’ts of waxing:
• Do exfoliation before waxing.
• Esure an expert does your waxing according to the direction of hair growth.
• Take a bath with warm water before waxing.
• Do not apply any lotion on body before waxing.
• Do not take bath with hot water after waxing.
• Do not spray deodorant before waxing.
• Do not do exfoliation after waxing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Subramanian Swamy's piece of advice to Rahul Gandhi - Quit politics to save Congress future
- Strong Indo-US ties to strengthen both economies: White House
- First look of Emraan Hashmi's maiden home production 'Captain Nawab' out! - Pic inside
- Despite public outcry over images of man carrying dead wife, Odisha gives clean chit to hospital
- WOAH! Pakistani journalist silences Piers Morgan after he taunts Indians using Sachin Tendulkar's example