Wax the right way for rash-free skin
New Delhi: Removing body hair is anything but pleasant. For some women it is about pain, while others also face rashes or marks post-waxing.
Charoo Chawla Anand, director, Blliis by Ravissant spa and salon, shares tips for rash-free waxing:
* Take a hot wax heater and heat the wax till it melts.
* Apply talcum powder on the body part which needs to be waxed.
* Use a spatula to apply warm wax on that area.
* Place wax strip on it.
* Pull the wax strip in the opposite direction of hair growth.
* To minimise discomfort, use hand pressure on the waxed area after the strip has been removed.
* Once you are through with waxing, clean with water and apply astringent.
* Then apply lotion to moisturise skin.
Do`s and Don’ts of waxing:
• Do exfoliation before waxing.
• Esure an expert does your waxing according to the direction of hair growth.
• Take a bath with warm water before waxing.
• Do not apply any lotion on body before waxing.
• Do not take bath with hot water after waxing.
• Do not spray deodorant before waxing.
• Do not do exfoliation after waxing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed