Your route to beauty…
Hectic life, unending tasks - make it difficult to concentrate on our own selves. Consequently, we all need few quick remedies to revive our skin and body without putting much effort or time. Gunjan Gaur, Permanent Makeup Expert, comes to rescue and reveals few such tips:
Scrub it off: To invent a home-made exfoliating scrub you may combine equal proportions of gram flour, orange peel powder, Calamine Powder and poppy seeds and store the mixture after adding few pinches of turmeric in an airtight jar. Use this preparation weekly as body and face scrub with curd or papaya pulp as base – it will infuse a fresh feel along with a new glow onto your skin.
Bleach Preach: You may also catch hold of an all-natural bleach. For this you just ought to add few drops of lemon and rose water to an ounce of milk powder – and, your homemade bleach for a fairer skin is ready to use.
Get Glowing: For infusing an instant glow on your face prepare a paste of Semolina (Suji), raw milk and honey; add a teaspoon of bran and a banana into it. Apply this paste until it dries and rub-off with soft hands. This will leave your skin looking softer and younger
Lips do Light!: To lighten dark lips one can opt for this ultimate remedy. Create a paste of rose petals, malai and honey; apply this ‘lip-pack’ two times in a day for few weeks to feel the difference.
‘Fair-o-fy’: If you are a victim of dark elbows you may try rubbing them with used lemon pieces – after adding half teaspoons of salt and sugar both. Wash off and be ready to flaunt those clean and fairer looking elbows.
(The author is the Executive Director of Alps Beauty Clinic)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test