Bihar bans gutka and paan masala
Patna: The Bihar government Wednesday imposed a ban on the manufacture, sale and storage of gutka and paan masala in the state.
Officials in the chief minister`s office said the health department had issued a notification to this effect.
Bihar has become the third state after Kerala and Madhya Pradesh to ban paan and gutka products.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan