13 die as two vehicles plunge into gorge
Shimla: As many as 13 people, ten of them
travelling in a state roadways bus, were killed and 12 injured
in two road accidents in Himachal Pradesh on Monday.
A Himachal Road Transport Corporation bus rolled down
into a gogre near Chatyaana village, some 70-km from here,
killing 10 and injuring 11, police said.
Two bus passengers were missing, they said adding the
possibility of their survival was remote.
The bus was on way from Shimla to Rio Ghatti when the
accident happened, police said.
In another accident, three people were killed and one
was injured when their jeep plunged into a gorge near Madhi
Ghat village in Sirmour district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Italy earthquake kills 159 as rescuers race to find survivors
- Awwdorable: Vivek Dahiya singing 'Lag Ja Gale' to Divyanka Tripathi will melt your heart – Watch
- Here's PV Sindhu's REPLY to Telangana deputy CM who offered her a 'better coach' than Pullela Gopichand
- When Smriti Irani was denied cabin crew job for 'lack of good personality' - Know Details
- Health Ministry to start awareness campaign on dengue, chikungunya