13 die as two vehicles plunge into gorge
Shimla: As many as 13 people, ten of them
travelling in a state roadways bus, were killed and 12 injured
in two road accidents in Himachal Pradesh on Monday.
A Himachal Road Transport Corporation bus rolled down
into a gogre near Chatyaana village, some 70-km from here,
killing 10 and injuring 11, police said.
Two bus passengers were missing, they said adding the
possibility of their survival was remote.
The bus was on way from Shimla to Rio Ghatti when the
accident happened, police said.
In another accident, three people were killed and one
was injured when their jeep plunged into a gorge near Madhi
Ghat village in Sirmour district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das