Administrative reshuffle in HP
Shimla: In a major administrative reshuffle of middle-rung officers, Himachal Pradesh government Monday shifted 33 officers, including five IAS, in various departments.
Two IFS and 26 officers of the state administrative services were also transferred.
BM Nanta (IAS) has been posted as Director, Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs in place of Amar Singh Rathore (IAS), who goes as Managing Director, HP Agro Industries Corporation. K R Bharti (IAS), presently under order of transfer as Controller, Printing and Stationery, has been posted as Special Secretary (Finance) with additional charge of Director, Treasuries, Lotteries and Accounts.
RS Negi (IAS), Excise and Taxation Commissioner, has been given additional charge of Managing Director, HPMC, relieving Madan Chauhan, who goes as Director, Ayurveda. Budhi Ram Verma (IAS), Divisional Commissioner, Kangra, holding the additional charge of Divisional Commissioner shall also hold the charge of Managing Director, HP Agro Industrial Packaging India.
RK Kapoor (IFS) whose service had been placed at the disposal of the Department of Personnel, has been posted as Managing Director, Scheduled Caste and Tribes and Mahila Vikas Nigam at Solan, SS Negi (IFS) has been appointed as Director, Environment, Science and Technology.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof