Administrative reshuffle in HP
Shimla: In a major administrative reshuffle of middle-rung officers, Himachal Pradesh government Monday shifted 33 officers, including five IAS, in various departments.
Two IFS and 26 officers of the state administrative services were also transferred.
BM Nanta (IAS) has been posted as Director, Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs in place of Amar Singh Rathore (IAS), who goes as Managing Director, HP Agro Industries Corporation. K R Bharti (IAS), presently under order of transfer as Controller, Printing and Stationery, has been posted as Special Secretary (Finance) with additional charge of Director, Treasuries, Lotteries and Accounts.
RS Negi (IAS), Excise and Taxation Commissioner, has been given additional charge of Managing Director, HPMC, relieving Madan Chauhan, who goes as Director, Ayurveda. Budhi Ram Verma (IAS), Divisional Commissioner, Kangra, holding the additional charge of Divisional Commissioner shall also hold the charge of Managing Director, HP Agro Industrial Packaging India.
RK Kapoor (IFS) whose service had been placed at the disposal of the Department of Personnel, has been posted as Managing Director, Scheduled Caste and Tribes and Mahila Vikas Nigam at Solan, SS Negi (IFS) has been appointed as Director, Environment, Science and Technology.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India