Administrative reshuffle in HP
Shimla: In a major administrative reshuffle of middle-rung officers, Himachal Pradesh government Monday shifted 33 officers, including five IAS, in various departments.
Two IFS and 26 officers of the state administrative services were also transferred.
BM Nanta (IAS) has been posted as Director, Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs in place of Amar Singh Rathore (IAS), who goes as Managing Director, HP Agro Industries Corporation. K R Bharti (IAS), presently under order of transfer as Controller, Printing and Stationery, has been posted as Special Secretary (Finance) with additional charge of Director, Treasuries, Lotteries and Accounts.
RS Negi (IAS), Excise and Taxation Commissioner, has been given additional charge of Managing Director, HPMC, relieving Madan Chauhan, who goes as Director, Ayurveda. Budhi Ram Verma (IAS), Divisional Commissioner, Kangra, holding the additional charge of Divisional Commissioner shall also hold the charge of Managing Director, HP Agro Industrial Packaging India.
RK Kapoor (IFS) whose service had been placed at the disposal of the Department of Personnel, has been posted as Managing Director, Scheduled Caste and Tribes and Mahila Vikas Nigam at Solan, SS Negi (IFS) has been appointed as Director, Environment, Science and Technology.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part IV
- Are central govt employees justified in demanding salary hike?
- Malegaon blasts case: Narendra Modi government should sack NIA chief, demands Congress
- Another blow to YS Jaganmohan Reddy, ED attaches assets worth Rs 749.10 crore
- Toyota recalls 3.37 million cars over airbag, emissions control issues
- 7th Central Pay Commission: 14 key facts that all government employees must know
- Priyanka Gandhi Vadra to campaign outside Amethi and Rae Bareilly in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections?