Administrative reshuffle in HP
Shimla: In a major administrative reshuffle of middle-rung officers, Himachal Pradesh government Monday shifted 33 officers, including five IAS, in various departments.
Two IFS and 26 officers of the state administrative services were also transferred.
BM Nanta (IAS) has been posted as Director, Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs in place of Amar Singh Rathore (IAS), who goes as Managing Director, HP Agro Industries Corporation. K R Bharti (IAS), presently under order of transfer as Controller, Printing and Stationery, has been posted as Special Secretary (Finance) with additional charge of Director, Treasuries, Lotteries and Accounts.
RS Negi (IAS), Excise and Taxation Commissioner, has been given additional charge of Managing Director, HPMC, relieving Madan Chauhan, who goes as Director, Ayurveda. Budhi Ram Verma (IAS), Divisional Commissioner, Kangra, holding the additional charge of Divisional Commissioner shall also hold the charge of Managing Director, HP Agro Industrial Packaging India.
RK Kapoor (IFS) whose service had been placed at the disposal of the Department of Personnel, has been posted as Managing Director, Scheduled Caste and Tribes and Mahila Vikas Nigam at Solan, SS Negi (IFS) has been appointed as Director, Environment, Science and Technology.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!