Administrative reshuffle in HP
Shimla: In a major administrative reshuffle of middle-rung officers, Himachal Pradesh government Monday shifted 33 officers, including five IAS, in various departments.
Two IFS and 26 officers of the state administrative services were also transferred.
BM Nanta (IAS) has been posted as Director, Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs in place of Amar Singh Rathore (IAS), who goes as Managing Director, HP Agro Industries Corporation. K R Bharti (IAS), presently under order of transfer as Controller, Printing and Stationery, has been posted as Special Secretary (Finance) with additional charge of Director, Treasuries, Lotteries and Accounts.
RS Negi (IAS), Excise and Taxation Commissioner, has been given additional charge of Managing Director, HPMC, relieving Madan Chauhan, who goes as Director, Ayurveda. Budhi Ram Verma (IAS), Divisional Commissioner, Kangra, holding the additional charge of Divisional Commissioner shall also hold the charge of Managing Director, HP Agro Industrial Packaging India.
RK Kapoor (IFS) whose service had been placed at the disposal of the Department of Personnel, has been posted as Managing Director, Scheduled Caste and Tribes and Mahila Vikas Nigam at Solan, SS Negi (IFS) has been appointed as Director, Environment, Science and Technology.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices?
- Onion farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices? - Part II
- Onion farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices? - Part III
- Clash between two football players leaves one dead
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer?
- Barack Obama banishes Vietnam war era with lifting of arms ban
- India braces for more heat after temperature breaks records; over 300 dead in Telangana
- Manipur HSLC Result 2016, BSEM HSLC Class 10th Results 2016, Manipur Board HSLC (10th Class) Results 2016 to be declared on May 24
- Sensex falls for 4th day on Fed rate hike caution
- Divyanka Tripathi, Vivek Dahiya to marry on July 8