Bus rolls down Himachal gorge, 40 injured
Shimla: Over 40 people were injured when a state roadways bus on its way to the Himachal Pradesh capital rolled down a gorge on Thursday, a police official said.
Most of the victims were office-goers, and they have been admitted to the Indira Gandhi Medical College and Hospital (IGMCH) in Shimla.
The accident occurred in Hasan Valley near Chharabra, on the outskirts of the town, a police official said.
Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh visited the IGMCH and met the injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued