Bus rolls down Himachal gorge, 40 injured
Shimla: Over 40 people were injured when a state roadways bus on its way to the Himachal Pradesh capital rolled down a gorge on Thursday, a police official said.
Most of the victims were office-goers, and they have been admitted to the Indira Gandhi Medical College and Hospital (IGMCH) in Shimla.
The accident occurred in Hasan Valley near Chharabra, on the outskirts of the town, a police official said.
Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh visited the IGMCH and met the injured.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram