CCTV cameras to be installed at all bus stands in Himachal
Shimla: To ensure safety of women Himachal Pradesh Transport Corporation would install CCTV cameras at all the bus stands of the state, a state minister said on Sunday.
"A Rs 50-crore special project has been sent to the Centre for approval and it would be implemented as soon as the project is sanctioned," state Transport Minister G S Bali said.
Bali said that 100 new buses would be added to the existing fleet of HRTC on December 13 this year and special flying squads have been constituted to check the overloading in transport vehicles which are inviting accidents.
Denying reports about shortage of edible oil in ration depots, Bali said 7.68 lakh liters of mustard oil has been distributed while balance 80 thousands liters will be released after the money was deposited by the ration deport holders.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in