CCTV cameras to be installed at all bus stands in Himachal
Shimla: To ensure safety of women Himachal Pradesh Transport Corporation would install CCTV cameras at all the bus stands of the state, a state minister said on Sunday.
"A Rs 50-crore special project has been sent to the Centre for approval and it would be implemented as soon as the project is sanctioned," state Transport Minister G S Bali said.
Bali said that 100 new buses would be added to the existing fleet of HRTC on December 13 this year and special flying squads have been constituted to check the overloading in transport vehicles which are inviting accidents.
Denying reports about shortage of edible oil in ration depots, Bali said 7.68 lakh liters of mustard oil has been distributed while balance 80 thousands liters will be released after the money was deposited by the ration deport holders.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state