CCTV cameras to be installed at all bus stands in Himachal
Shimla: To ensure safety of women Himachal Pradesh Transport Corporation would install CCTV cameras at all the bus stands of the state, a state minister said on Sunday.
"A Rs 50-crore special project has been sent to the Centre for approval and it would be implemented as soon as the project is sanctioned," state Transport Minister G S Bali said.
Bali said that 100 new buses would be added to the existing fleet of HRTC on December 13 this year and special flying squads have been constituted to check the overloading in transport vehicles which are inviting accidents.
Denying reports about shortage of edible oil in ration depots, Bali said 7.68 lakh liters of mustard oil has been distributed while balance 80 thousands liters will be released after the money was deposited by the ration deport holders.
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- Facebook's Instagram has a flaw: Anyone can delete your comments!
- Some activities of ISIS but no alarming situation: Govt
- Shocking: Malaika Arora no more a 'Khan' after separation from husband Arbaaz?
- NSA Doval involved in toppling Arunachal, Uttarakhand govts: Kishore Upadhyay
- Indian Premier League 2016, Match 32: Kolkata Knight Riders vs Kings XI Punjab — As it happened...