CCTV cameras to be installed at all bus stands in Himachal
Shimla: To ensure safety of women Himachal Pradesh Transport Corporation would install CCTV cameras at all the bus stands of the state, a state minister said on Sunday.
"A Rs 50-crore special project has been sent to the Centre for approval and it would be implemented as soon as the project is sanctioned," state Transport Minister G S Bali said.
Bali said that 100 new buses would be added to the existing fleet of HRTC on December 13 this year and special flying squads have been constituted to check the overloading in transport vehicles which are inviting accidents.
Denying reports about shortage of edible oil in ration depots, Bali said 7.68 lakh liters of mustard oil has been distributed while balance 80 thousands liters will be released after the money was deposited by the ration deport holders.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir