Centre of excellence in herbal medicine in HP
Shimla: The Himachal Pradesh government
will soon set up a centre of excellence in herbal medicine, a
state minister said today.
The Centre has agreed in principle for the setting up of
the centre. A herbal garden and museum would be set up and
farmers would be educated in herbal farming, Health Minister
Rajeev Bindal said in a release here.
Recently the government had signed an MoU with Patanjali
Yogpeeth, Haridwar to facilitate selling of herbal produces by
farmers at higher prices, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery