Cold wave conditions continue in HP
Shimla: The severe cold wave conditions continued in the upper reaches and tribal areas of the Himachal Pradesh even as mercury rose marginally in lower hills of the state.
Una was hottest in the region with maximum temperature at 30.4 degree Celsius while Sundernagar and Bhuntar recorded a high of 28.1 degree and 27.0 degree C, followed by Nahan 26.0 degree, Solan 24.5 degree, Dharamsala 24.2 degree and Shimla 20.1 degree C respectively.
The minimum temperatures dropped by few notches to stay at minus 2.2 degree and 2 degree at Keylong and Kalpa in tribal belts, while Manali recorded a low of 3.8 degree Celsius, three degree below normal, followed by Bhuntar 8.2 degree, Solan 9.0 degree, Shimla 9.2 degree, Sundernagar 10.2 degree, Una 10.6 degree, Nahan 12.7 degree and Dharamsala 13.6 degree C respectively.
The weather remained mainly dry in the region while Hamirpur and adjoining areas had light showers.
The local MeT office has predicted dry weather in lower and mid hill and rains and snow at isolated places in higher hills and tribal belt during the next three days.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed