Cong leader and wife of first HP CM passes away
Shimla: Satyavati Parmar, former MP and wife
of Himachal Pradesh`s first Chief Minister Y S Parmar, has
died of multi-organ failure, hospital sources said here on Wednesday.
Parmar (90) breathed her last at Indira Gandhi Medical
College (IGMC) last night, Deputy Medical Superintendent
Ramesh Kumar said.
She had been admitted to IGMC on Monday night after she
complained of breathing problem, Kumar said.
Parmar is survived by two daughters.
Satyavati Parmar headed the state unit of the Congress
from 1964-69 and was also Rajya Sabha member during the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- Abhishek Bachchan's 'family' birthday—See pics