Detractors damaging Congress in Himachal: Virbhadra
Shimla: Cautioning his detractors against trying to create political instability in Himachal Pradesh, Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh on Tuesday said they were not "damaging" him but the Congress party in the state.
"The people who are making attempts within the party are not damaging Virbhadra Singh, they are in fact damaging the Congress party", he said adding, that he knew the pulse of such people.
"Congress has won the assembly polls and the next goal is to win the Mandi Lok Sabha by-poll and General elections slated for 2014 and we would ensure that the party wins all four seats of the state," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him