Detractors damaging Congress in Himachal: Virbhadra
Shimla: Cautioning his detractors against trying to create political instability in Himachal Pradesh, Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh on Tuesday said they were not "damaging" him but the Congress party in the state.
"The people who are making attempts within the party are not damaging Virbhadra Singh, they are in fact damaging the Congress party", he said adding, that he knew the pulse of such people.
"Congress has won the assembly polls and the next goal is to win the Mandi Lok Sabha by-poll and General elections slated for 2014 and we would ensure that the party wins all four seats of the state," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Barack Obama says UK committed to 'orderly transition' out of EU
- Islamic State captures 900 Kurdish civilians in north Syria in 3 weeks
- 33 killed in renewed clashes across Yemen
- 'North Korea now a nuclear threat to be reckoned with, Washington can expect more nuclear tests and missile launches'
- Two killed, 100 homes destroyed by fast-moving California wildfire