Detractors damaging Congress in Himachal: Virbhadra
Shimla: Cautioning his detractors against trying to create political instability in Himachal Pradesh, Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh on Tuesday said they were not "damaging" him but the Congress party in the state.
"The people who are making attempts within the party are not damaging Virbhadra Singh, they are in fact damaging the Congress party", he said adding, that he knew the pulse of such people.
"Congress has won the assembly polls and the next goal is to win the Mandi Lok Sabha by-poll and General elections slated for 2014 and we would ensure that the party wins all four seats of the state," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok