Detractors damaging Congress in Himachal: Virbhadra
Shimla: Cautioning his detractors against trying to create political instability in Himachal Pradesh, Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh on Tuesday said they were not "damaging" him but the Congress party in the state.
"The people who are making attempts within the party are not damaging Virbhadra Singh, they are in fact damaging the Congress party", he said adding, that he knew the pulse of such people.
"Congress has won the assembly polls and the next goal is to win the Mandi Lok Sabha by-poll and General elections slated for 2014 and we would ensure that the party wins all four seats of the state," he said.
- Bizarre selfie craze: 15-year-old boy shoots self in Pathankot, lands in hospital
- Quota stir in Gujarat phase-II: Hardik Patel's PAAS to begin 'lollipop Mahotsav' protest from today
- Real Estate Act, designed to protect consumer interest, comes into force from today
- What an idea! Here's why NCP workers in Maharashtra danced in 'Nagin' style - Watch video
- John Kerry to travel to Geneva on Sunday in show of support for Syria ceasefire: US