Detractors damaging Congress in Himachal: Virbhadra
Shimla: Cautioning his detractors against trying to create political instability in Himachal Pradesh, Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh on Tuesday said they were not "damaging" him but the Congress party in the state.
"The people who are making attempts within the party are not damaging Virbhadra Singh, they are in fact damaging the Congress party", he said adding, that he knew the pulse of such people.
"Congress has won the assembly polls and the next goal is to win the Mandi Lok Sabha by-poll and General elections slated for 2014 and we would ensure that the party wins all four seats of the state," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- BSF cancels beating the retreat ceremony at Wagah post surgical strikes
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says