Dharamsala sees 116 mm rain
Shimla: Temperatures across Himachal Pradesh Sunday remained pleasant following rain in some places with Dharamsala town recording the maximum - 116 mm, the Met office said. More rain is in store.
"Heavy rainfall may occur in Shimla, Solan, Sirmaur, Kangra and Mandi districts till July 15," an official of the local meteorological office told IANS.
According to the Met office, no rainfall was recorded in picturesque towns Manali in Kullu district and Kalpa in Kinnaur district.
Kangra town experienced 48 mm, while Shimla and Solan towns each experienced 3 mm of rain.
The state capital recorded maximum temperature of 24 degrees Celsius, while it was 28.2 degrees in Dharamsala and 31.5 degrees in Solan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet