Dharamsala sees 116 mm rain
Shimla: Temperatures across Himachal Pradesh Sunday remained pleasant following rain in some places with Dharamsala town recording the maximum - 116 mm, the Met office said. More rain is in store.
"Heavy rainfall may occur in Shimla, Solan, Sirmaur, Kangra and Mandi districts till July 15," an official of the local meteorological office told IANS.
According to the Met office, no rainfall was recorded in picturesque towns Manali in Kullu district and Kalpa in Kinnaur district.
Kangra town experienced 48 mm, while Shimla and Solan towns each experienced 3 mm of rain.
The state capital recorded maximum temperature of 24 degrees Celsius, while it was 28.2 degrees in Dharamsala and 31.5 degrees in Solan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video