Dharamsala sees 116 mm rain
Shimla: Temperatures across Himachal Pradesh Sunday remained pleasant following rain in some places with Dharamsala town recording the maximum - 116 mm, the Met office said. More rain is in store.
"Heavy rainfall may occur in Shimla, Solan, Sirmaur, Kangra and Mandi districts till July 15," an official of the local meteorological office told IANS.
According to the Met office, no rainfall was recorded in picturesque towns Manali in Kullu district and Kalpa in Kinnaur district.
Kangra town experienced 48 mm, while Shimla and Solan towns each experienced 3 mm of rain.
The state capital recorded maximum temperature of 24 degrees Celsius, while it was 28.2 degrees in Dharamsala and 31.5 degrees in Solan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!