`Dhumal inaugurating schemes without budgetary provisions`
Shimla: Himachal Pradesh Congress chief VB Singh on Sunday accused Chief Minister Prem Kumar Dhumal of announcing schemes without making any budgetary provision and said the foundation stones of such schemes will be "uprooted" after his government will return to power.
Addressing a public meeting at Kothipura in Bilaspur district, Singh told the party workers to make all out efforts to bring the party back to power and said that if the party missed the opportunity this time, it would not be able to come to power for next ten years.
The BJP would be routed in this elections but the party must fight the elections unitedly and cautioned the ticket-seekers that strict disciplinary action would be taken against the workers entering the fray as independents.
He claimed that Dhumal was unnerved by the emerging spectre of defeat and was on "inauguration and foundation laying spree".
He alleged that the "one point programme" of Dhumal was to level false allegations against him to tarnish his image but he would not let him "sleep comfortable" in days to come.
Criticising the BJP on the issue of FDI in retail and hike in prices of petroleum products, Singh said he had already urged the Centre to raise the number of subsidised LPG cylinders in Himachal to 12 and accused the ruling party of misleading the people on the issue of FDI.
On the other hand, the state BJP chief Satpal Satti accused Singh of making baseless and unfounded allegations and said that in spite of being a minister in Union Cabinet, he had failed to protect the interests of the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video