Dhumal releases book written by cancer survivor
Shimla: Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister P K
Dhumal on Monday released a book on cancer written by a freelance
`Sunshine: My Encounter with Cancer` was written by
Meenakshi Kanwar, a writer and a cancer survivor.
In the book, Kanwar gave a lucid account of her struggle
with the deadly disease and her journey to recovery.
Releasing the book, Dhumal praised the courage shown by
Kanwar in fighting cancer and inspiring others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...