Dhumal releases book written by cancer survivor
Shimla: Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister P K
Dhumal on Monday released a book on cancer written by a freelance
`Sunshine: My Encounter with Cancer` was written by
Meenakshi Kanwar, a writer and a cancer survivor.
In the book, Kanwar gave a lucid account of her struggle
with the deadly disease and her journey to recovery.
Releasing the book, Dhumal praised the courage shown by
Kanwar in fighting cancer and inspiring others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video