Dhumal releases book written by cancer survivor
Shimla: Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister P K
Dhumal on Monday released a book on cancer written by a freelance
`Sunshine: My Encounter with Cancer` was written by
Meenakshi Kanwar, a writer and a cancer survivor.
In the book, Kanwar gave a lucid account of her struggle
with the deadly disease and her journey to recovery.
Releasing the book, Dhumal praised the courage shown by
Kanwar in fighting cancer and inspiring others.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Pakistan vs England, 2nd T20: Live Streaming
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan