Dhumal returns after receiving medical treatment
Shimla: Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Prem Kumar Dhumal who returned here after treatment at AIIMS, New Delhi, was today received by cabinet ministers, MLAs and senior bureaucrats at Annandale helipad.
The Chief Minister, who was shifted to Delhi and
admitted to AIIMS on June 4, had stayed in Delhi for a week
after he was released from hospital.
Dhumal had complained of diahorrea and fever and was
admitted to IGMC on June 2. He was later referred to AIIMS.
A large number of people gathered at `Oakover`, the
chief minister`s official residence, to greet him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Apple quarterly profit slides 27% to $7.8 billion
- Hillary Clinton makes history as first woman White House nominee
- Venezuela government seeks to ban opposition over recall 'fraud'
- WHO declares Brazil free of measles
- Lok Sabha passes child labour Bill despite opposition from children's rights activists