Dhumal returns after receiving medical treatment
Shimla: Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Prem Kumar Dhumal who returned here after treatment at AIIMS, New Delhi, was today received by cabinet ministers, MLAs and senior bureaucrats at Annandale helipad.
The Chief Minister, who was shifted to Delhi and
admitted to AIIMS on June 4, had stayed in Delhi for a week
after he was released from hospital.
Dhumal had complained of diahorrea and fever and was
admitted to IGMC on June 2. He was later referred to AIIMS.
A large number of people gathered at `Oakover`, the
chief minister`s official residence, to greet him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling