Dhumal returns after receiving medical treatment
Shimla: Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Prem Kumar Dhumal who returned here after treatment at AIIMS, New Delhi, was today received by cabinet ministers, MLAs and senior bureaucrats at Annandale helipad.
The Chief Minister, who was shifted to Delhi and
admitted to AIIMS on June 4, had stayed in Delhi for a week
after he was released from hospital.
Dhumal had complained of diahorrea and fever and was
admitted to IGMC on June 2. He was later referred to AIIMS.
A large number of people gathered at `Oakover`, the
chief minister`s official residence, to greet him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees