Dhumal returns after receiving medical treatment
Shimla: Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Prem Kumar Dhumal who returned here after treatment at AIIMS, New Delhi, was today received by cabinet ministers, MLAs and senior bureaucrats at Annandale helipad.
The Chief Minister, who was shifted to Delhi and
admitted to AIIMS on June 4, had stayed in Delhi for a week
after he was released from hospital.
Dhumal had complained of diahorrea and fever and was
admitted to IGMC on June 2. He was later referred to AIIMS.
A large number of people gathered at `Oakover`, the
chief minister`s official residence, to greet him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on political reasons responsible for 50 days of Kashmir unrest
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children Part II
- Two dead, seven injured in stampede after fire in Murshidabad hospital
- RSS to start awareness campaign against changing name of WB
- What a pervert! Bijnor imam caught on camera during rape – Watch shocking video
- Defender Cedric Soares renews contract with Southampton until 2020
- Sakshi Malik, PV Sindhu, Dipa Karmakar, Pullela Gopichand to be gifted BMW cars