Dhumal returns after receiving medical treatment
Shimla: Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Prem Kumar Dhumal who returned here after treatment at AIIMS, New Delhi, was today received by cabinet ministers, MLAs and senior bureaucrats at Annandale helipad.
The Chief Minister, who was shifted to Delhi and
admitted to AIIMS on June 4, had stayed in Delhi for a week
after he was released from hospital.
Dhumal had complained of diahorrea and fever and was
admitted to IGMC on June 2. He was later referred to AIIMS.
A large number of people gathered at `Oakover`, the
chief minister`s official residence, to greet him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in