Eight DCs shifted in major administrative shuffle in HP
Shimla: In a major administrative reshuffle,
the Deputy Commissioners of eight districts were shifted in
Himachal Pradesh Thursday.
Director of Industries Onkar Chand Sharama and Deputy
Commissioner, Shimla, J S Rana, swapped their positions while
Amar Singh Rathore, Deputy Commissioner Solan, has been posted
as Director, Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs.
Deputy Commissioner, Sirmour, Padam Singh Chauhan has
been posted as Managing Director, State Civil Supplies
Additional Controller of Stores Dinesh Malhotra has been
posted as new deputy commissioner of Bilaspur in place of
Nandita Gupta who has been posted as Special Secretary
Director, Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs C
Paulrasu has been posted as Deputy Commissioner, Solan, while
Meera Mohanty, presently posted as Chief Executive Officer,
BBNDA, Solan, would be Deputy Commissioner, Sirmour.
The government has also shifted four officers of Himachal
Pradesh Administrative Services.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Ricardo Quaresma heads Portugal into Euro 2016 quarters
- Michael Sheen to make directorial debut in killer movie
- Irish fans eye revenge against France; Germany take on Slovakia; Hungary face Belgium
- IIFA 2016 Fashion Trends: Top 6 looks that nailed it at the green carpet! - View pics
- WATCH: OH MY WORD! Did Xherdan Shaqiri score greatest ever Euro goal?