Eight DCs shifted in major administrative shuffle in HP
Shimla: In a major administrative reshuffle,
the Deputy Commissioners of eight districts were shifted in
Himachal Pradesh Thursday.
Director of Industries Onkar Chand Sharama and Deputy
Commissioner, Shimla, J S Rana, swapped their positions while
Amar Singh Rathore, Deputy Commissioner Solan, has been posted
as Director, Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs.
Deputy Commissioner, Sirmour, Padam Singh Chauhan has
been posted as Managing Director, State Civil Supplies
Additional Controller of Stores Dinesh Malhotra has been
posted as new deputy commissioner of Bilaspur in place of
Nandita Gupta who has been posted as Special Secretary
Director, Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs C
Paulrasu has been posted as Deputy Commissioner, Solan, while
Meera Mohanty, presently posted as Chief Executive Officer,
BBNDA, Solan, would be Deputy Commissioner, Sirmour.
The government has also shifted four officers of Himachal
Pradesh Administrative Services.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country