Eight DCs shifted in major administrative shuffle in HP
Shimla: In a major administrative reshuffle,
the Deputy Commissioners of eight districts were shifted in
Himachal Pradesh Thursday.
Director of Industries Onkar Chand Sharama and Deputy
Commissioner, Shimla, J S Rana, swapped their positions while
Amar Singh Rathore, Deputy Commissioner Solan, has been posted
as Director, Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs.
Deputy Commissioner, Sirmour, Padam Singh Chauhan has
been posted as Managing Director, State Civil Supplies
Additional Controller of Stores Dinesh Malhotra has been
posted as new deputy commissioner of Bilaspur in place of
Nandita Gupta who has been posted as Special Secretary
Director, Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs C
Paulrasu has been posted as Deputy Commissioner, Solan, while
Meera Mohanty, presently posted as Chief Executive Officer,
BBNDA, Solan, would be Deputy Commissioner, Sirmour.
The government has also shifted four officers of Himachal
Pradesh Administrative Services.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray