Ex-soldiers to police Himachal school exams
Dharamsala: To check the use of unfair means
in upcoming Class 10 and Class 12 examinations, the Himachal
Education Board has roped in a team of 32 ex-army officers and
civil servants to mann over 250 centre across the state.
Over 2.5 lakh students will appear for the exams.
The board also plans to declare results of all streams on a single
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery
- BSF guns down 2 Pakistani, 2 Indian drug smugglers near border in Punjab