Ex-soldiers to police Himachal school exams
Dharamsala: To check the use of unfair means
in upcoming Class 10 and Class 12 examinations, the Himachal
Education Board has roped in a team of 32 ex-army officers and
civil servants to mann over 250 centre across the state.
Over 2.5 lakh students will appear for the exams.
The board also plans to declare results of all streams on a single
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!