Ex-soldiers to police Himachal school exams
Dharamsala: To check the use of unfair means
in upcoming Class 10 and Class 12 examinations, the Himachal
Education Board has roped in a team of 32 ex-army officers and
civil servants to mann over 250 centre across the state.
Over 2.5 lakh students will appear for the exams.
The board also plans to declare results of all streams on a single
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder