Heavy polling in Renuka, Nalagarh assembly bypolls
Shimla: Heavy polling was reported on Wednesday in
Renuka and Nalagarh assembly by-elections in Himachal Pradesh
with both the constituencies recording voting above the 75 per
While Nalagarh recorded 82 per cent of voting, the same
stood at 78 per cent in Renuka, poll officials said.
The counting of votes will take place on December 4.
There were no reports of any untoward incident, they
Six companies of ITBP and 692 poll personnel were
deployed at 172 polling booths (86 in each constituency) to
ensure peaceful polls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!