Heavy showers lash Dharamsala
Dharamsala: Heavy showers coupled with thunderstorm lashed Dharamsala and its surrounding areas on Monday morning even as the sky later turned sunny as the day progresses.
Dharamshala received 59 mm rain, followed by Jogindernagar at 41 mm, Pandoh 30 mm, Banjar 16 mm and Baldwara 15 mm.
The town recorded a maximum of 30.2 deg C and minimum 19.6 deg C.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Uttarakhand forest fire: Director of Delhi's Fire Dept to visit hill state today, govt to press MI-17 choppers; at least 6 dead
- First phase of NEET examination today as Supreme Court says allow exam to be held
- Andhra Pradesh to become first 'Open Defecation Free' state
- SC, ST promotions: Shivraj Singh-led government to move Supreme Court
- Bombed Brussels airport departure hall to reopen today