Himachal Assembly adjourned sine die
Shimla: As the stand-off between the treasury and opposition benches continued in the Himachal Pradesh assembly on the fifth day of the 16-day monsoon session, Speaker B.B.L. Butail Tuesday adjourned the house sine die with voice vote.
The Assembly was earlier scheduled to convene till Aug 29.
Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh said since “the stalemate between the government and the opposition is on and the government has no further business, we want to house to adjourn sine die”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love