Himachal: Heat wave intensifies in lower reaches
Shimla: Heat wave conditions intensified in the lower reaches of Himachal Pradesh, with mercury at various places settling above the 40 degree-mark.
Una was the hottest in the region with a maximum of 44 degrees, while temperature in Sundernagar settled seven notches above normal at 40.7 degrees Celsius, Met officials said.
While Bhunter registered a maximum of 38.2 degrees, Nahan, Solan and Dharamsala recorded highs of 35.6 degrees Celsius.
Temperature in Shimla went seven notches above normal and settled at 30.1 degrees Celsius.
It remained above normal in the upper reaches of the state also, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah